Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Standard member empovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    13 Jun '13 08:49
    for all you gamers on here, what do you think about the next generation of consuls coming out?
    anything from E3 you liked?

    here's a quick synopsis of E3 if you missed out:
    YouTube
  2. 13 Jun '13 09:25
    Originally posted by empovsun
    for all you gamers on here, what do you think about the next generation of consuls coming out?
    anything from E3 you liked?

    here's a quick synopsis of E3 if you missed out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DzZwAP2H8
    i wasnt that impressed with the majority of games and features. not much of a leap forward. although i did like the look of 'ryse - son of rome'. the best news was getting two free games a month with xbox live gold.
  3. Standard member empovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    16 Jun '13 01:48
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i wasnt that impressed with the majority of games and features. not much of a leap forward. although i did like the look of 'ryse - son of rome'. the best news was getting two free games a month with xbox live gold.
    yea the wiiU doesn't look that impressive and the xbox1 seems to be marketing towards non-gamers that don't care about hardware. plus, the bad PR it got from the built in kinect invading privacy made the few gamers on the fence about it just jump over to the PS4

    when it comes to the better machine PS4 wins
    but halo, mario fans still want their mario and halo
    good thing halo will be on the PS4 too! lol
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Just another day
    21 Jun '13 05:16
    Some crude language and humor in the following, be warned:

    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7417-Next-Gen-Buyers-Guide
  5. Standard member empovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    22 Jun '13 10:32
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Some crude language and humor in the following, be warned:

    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/7417-Next-Gen-Buyers-Guide
    tl;dw

    synopsis: DON'T

    humorous video, thank you for sharing
    while the PS4 would be the best buy for hardware
    it's still the cleanest turd on a horse's pile

    i prefer pc gaming, but the nostalgia gets me