1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 09:391 edit
    Let's say for the sake of argument that you are half way through your music consuming life - in terms of titles heard and hours spent listening.

Would you forsake ever hearing again all that you have ever heard if you were certain you would then hear just as much music in the future as you have heard in the past?

Or would you elect to keep listening to all that you have ever heard at the cost of never hearing new music ever again?
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 10:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let's say for the sake of argument that you are half way through your music consuming life - in terms of titles heard and hours spent listening.

Would you forsake ever hearing again all that you have ever heard if you were certain you would then hear just as much music in the future as you have heard in the past?

Or would you elect to keep listening to all that you have ever heard at the cost of never hearing new music ever again?
    I'd stick with what I've heard.
  3. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 22:37
    Originally posted by FMF

I'd definitely choose new music.
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 23:24
    New, most definitely.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree