1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '09 14:291 edit
    hi, here is some links to my cousin playing some acoustic guitar. i hope you like it - regards robbie.

YouTube&NR=1
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '09 00:281 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    hi, here is some links to my cousin playing some acoustic guitar. i hope you like it - regards robbie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8V8BYwrqg&NR=1
    Thanks for that, he is a decent player. Listen to this guy, O'Carolyn's Draught, pretty good and smooth, just came across it listening to your cous.
    YouTube&feature=related

This guy is really good! Listen to this one in DADGAD, it's much better than the last piece I found. I gather he's French.
    YouTube&feature=related
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '09 00:581 edit
    my cousin thinks that he is mince at playing the guitar, but these other players are really beautiful, thanks, if only i could read more than a bar a week 🙂
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '09 20:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    my cousin thinks that he is mince at playing the guitar, but these other players are really beautiful, thanks, if only i could read more than a bar a week 🙂
    For folk music, you don't need to read music, just listen close and play it. Or get a good ear music teacher or mentor. Having music parties is a great way to learn. Have musicians over to the house, get drunk, stoned, whatever and have them teach you stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree