1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '09 05:21
    My friend from our time in Venice Beach back in the 70's. He is a genius on piano, guitar and harp! If you go to his site, hit 'influences' and you will come across one amazing list of artists who influenced him, that collection would be awesome to own! His own recordings are awesome too, solo piano, guitar, sideman, he played on some animated stories, one called the Velveteen Rabbit narrated by Meryl Streep. Check him out if you haven't heard of him. His record company is Dancing Cat records and he has recorded a lot of Hawaiian guitarists, great ones. He is playing next wednesday in a theater in Sellersville Pa, I get free tickets but everyone else pays🙂
  2. Standard memberpatauro
    Patricia
    Moves
    12 Mar '09 09:552 edits
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 04:10
    Originally posted by patauro
    Now just what kind of a remark is that?🙂
  4. Standard memberpatauro
    Patricia
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 11:21
    I think George Winston is a great person and muscian. Sorry, the origional post, after legal review, and subsequent redactions, inadvertently became a naked singulariity
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 15:40
    Originally posted by patauro
    I think George Winston is a great person and muscian. Sorry, the origional post, after legal review, and subsequent redactions, inadvertently became a naked singulariity
    So Red Actions made him into a muscian, eh🙂 OMG, it's a conspiracy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree