1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 19:58
    I don't know the details since I don't follow pop/hip hop but i heard he ran onstage at some music award show and yelled at everyone for not voting the right way.

Any chance this was another one of those planned publicity stunts or is he just a skid?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 20:032 edits
    Originally posted by uzless
    I don't know the details since I don't follow pop/hip hop but i heard he ran onstage at some music award show and yelled at everyone for not voting the right way.

Any chance this was another one of those planned publicity stunts or is he just a skid?
    I read about this today as well. Pretty hilarious!

As the story goes, a woman won an MTV Video Award and he just walked on stage, grabbed the mike and told everyone his displeasure with the fan voting saying beyonce deserved it.

I guess this kind of egocentric behaviour is not at all new from him.

From what I've also read, the crowd at the awards booed him for this (including fellow artists and industry types) and he flipped them all off.

Bizarre behaviour not uncommon for people who don't live in reality. And I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to get (even) more publicity than he gets now.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 20:14
    OH MY GOD!
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 22:05
    What? I just watched it on TV and it wasn't even as DRAMA as when Jarvis Cocker pushed Michael Jackson out of the way at the Brit awards.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 06:141 edit
    I'm so shocked by this, I can't explain it.

I was in the middle of writing a letter to my congressman to ask him for legislation favoring biofuels, but then I saw this other news and I decided to dedicate the rest of my natural life to demonstrate what a rude hypocrite that guy is.

Enough is enough.
  6. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 13:43
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I'm so shocked by this, I can't explain it.

I was in the middle of writing a letter to my congressman to ask him for legislation favoring biofuels, but then I saw this other news and I decided to dedicate the rest of my natural life to demonstrate what a rude hypocrite that guy is.

Enough is enough.
    Non sub rec.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 18:441 edit
    well well well...i just realized that kanye west was pre-booked to appear on the opening show for the new Jay leno show on NBC last night.

Hmm, anyone remember leno having Hugh grant booked after Grant was arrested for picking up a prostitute? That put Leno's ratings through the roof.

Now, on leno's opening night, he gets the biggest hip/hop star one night after a big media scandal?? Something's rottten here....
  8. Germany
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 07:08
    http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/patrick-kanye.jpg
  9. Standard memberStTito
    The Mullverine
    Little Beirut
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 12:18
    check out the "fish sticks" episode of South park.
  10. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 18:20
    the punishment

Kanye West will locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce. They will not to be allowed to emerge until they have produced a high quality rock performance. Studio musicians will be provided. Auto-tune will not be.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 21:18
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    the punishment

Kanye West will locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce. They will not to be allowed to emerge until they have produced a high quality rock performance. Studio musicians will be provided. Auto-tune will not be.
    Is being locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce THAT bad?
  12. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 22:39
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Is being locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce THAT bad?
    I understand

They will each be locked in separate rooms within the studio. It will take a great deal of focus for this trio to produce rock music. We can't have any distractions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree