1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 03:31
    Just happened to come across this. Those who have seen the original should find it interesting / amusing. Those who didn't have the patience to watch the original should find it bearable.

YouTube

Following are the notes for the condensed version:
    Video: 'Koyaanisqatsi - Life Out of Balance' (1982) by Godfrey Reggio. Whole documentary at 16X speed.
    Audio: 'Meetings Along the Edge' from the album 'Passages' by Philip Glass and Ravi Shankar.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 22:21
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Just happened to come across this. Those who have seen the original should find it interesting / amusing. Those who didn't have the patience to watch the original should find it bearable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSTTOO5-xSI

Following are the notes for the condensed version:
    Video: 'Koyaanisqatsi - Life Out of Balance' (1982) by Godfrey Regg ...[text shortened]... io: 'Meetings Along the Edge' from the album 'Passages' by Philip Glass and Ravi Shankar.
    A nice refresher. I saw that back in the day. At regular speed.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 01:53
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Me too.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 08:22
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I wasn't around when this first came out (well, I was 6), but I did see this about ten years ago, yes, at regular speed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree