1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 17:01
    One of my favourite bands from the 90s, Polvo, has reunite and released a new album on merge entitled In Prism. In my opinion, it's their best album to date. I can't think of anyone in recent memory to get back on the horse after 10 or so years and pump out (quickly, no less) something so vastly superior to their original records.

Well done! Too bad Six Finger Satellite could not do the same thing earlier this year.
  2. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 17:27
    Originally posted by darvlay
    One of my favourite bands from the 90s, Polvo, has reunite and released a new album on merge entitled In Prism. In my opinion, it's their best album to date. I can't think of anyone in recent memory to get back on the horse after 10 or so years and pump out (quickly, no less) something so vastly superior to their original records.

Well done! Too bad Six Finger Satellite could not do the same thing earlier this year.
    Excellent! Will check it out definitely.

😉
  3. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 20:01
    Originally posted by darvlay

Very nice! Listening now on lala.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree