Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. 23 Feb '15 23:39
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RqpItxd8M

    This is a disgrace. This movie should win best picture of the year!
  2. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Feb '15 12:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RqpItxd8M

    This is a disgrace. This movie should win best picture of the year!
    Obviously don't know a classic when they see it. Disgusting. It didn't even get nominated. What is going on here?
  3. 24 Feb '15 13:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Obviously don't know a classic when they see it. Disgusting. It didn't even get nominated. What is going on here?
    I don't know why the liberal left in Hollywood is snubbing Kung Fury. It's not like Clint Eastwood directed it or anything.

    How can anyone match the concept of Kung Fuhrer?

    I cry foul!
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Feb '15 15:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't know why the liberal left in Hollywood is snubbing Kung Fury. It's not like Clint Eastwood directed it or anything.

    How can anyone match the concept of Kung Fuhrer?

    I cry foul!
    They obviously didn't pay off the right people. I mean, a classic like that, the producer must have been screwing the directors wife or something.
  5. 27 Feb '15 23:02
    PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A REAL MOVIE I CAN GO WATCH SOON
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    28 Feb '15 13:26
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A REAL MOVIE I CAN GO WATCH SOON
    Just be sure to watch it in 3D to get the full effect!
  7. 02 Mar '15 11:47
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A REAL MOVIE I CAN GO WATCH SOON
    This is a real movie you can go watch soon.

    Of course, I have no idea if it is. My guess is democrats may block the movie since they make fun of Hitler.
  8. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    23 Mar '15 05:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RqpItxd8M

    This is a disgrace. This movie should win best picture of the year!
    The only good thing about this movie is the viking chick with the big boobs. The rest is just a bunch of silly little punks trying to look tough.
  9. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Mar '15 10:15
    Originally posted by bill718
    The only good thing about this movie is the viking chick with the big boobs. The rest is just a bunch of silly little punks trying to look tough.
    Aren't most movies like that?