New movies

Standard memberbadmoon
Culture 31 May '09 17:05
  1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    31 May '09 17:05
    Here are a couple of new ones that deserve attention but aren't getting much

"Sin Nombre" and "Sugar".

Both are surprising and well done. Anybody seen these or any other indie type movies that should be watched?
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    01 Jun '09 23:10
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Here are a couple of new ones that deserve attention but aren't getting much

"Sin Nombre" and "Sugar".

Both are surprising and well done. Anybody seen these or any other indie type movies that should be watched?
    I saw Sin Nombre a while ago; I thought it was amazing. If you liked it you might like Gomorrah. I saw trailers for both when I was watching Waltz with Bashir, so they all must be related somehow. Haven't seen Gomorrah though.
  3. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    02 Jun '09 01:31
    Originally posted by scherzo
    I saw Sin Nombre a while ago; I thought it was amazing. If you liked it you might like Gomorrah. I saw trailers for both when I was watching Waltz with Bashir, so they all must be related somehow. Haven't seen Gomorrah though.
    Waltz With Bashir was really good. Sin Nombre is #1 for 2009 so far in my opinion. Really riviting.

Gomorrah had limited play out here in Arizona. I'll catch it if it pops up again.
  4. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Jun '09 23:07
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Waltz With Bashir was really good. Sin Nombre is #1 for 2009 so far in my opinion. Really riviting.

Gomorrah had limited play out here in Arizona. I'll catch it if it pops up again.
    WWB was all right. I much preferred Sin Nombre. And Che, that was the other one. I don't know if that was really Indie though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree