1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '09 11:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ah. I see you want to change the topic to why you don't like Phish. Good for you. The point is, Pearl Jam produces very little music in a concert that is not the same as the night before. I haven't been ripping any Pearl Jam fans. Just looking for some insight into a band whose latest album is bafflingly dreary who and release so many live recordings it is as if they see themselves as an improvising band.
    I find that very few successful groups are able to recapture the magic that made them famous. So why is that? Perhaps it is simply because before they became famous they were "hungry". They put their hearts and souls into the music to achieve success, however, once it was achieved, the hunger went away. Now all that is left is half hearted attempts to pay the rent that is due. Of course, it is no problem because of the fan base already established.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree