1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 May '08 21:45
    The Vaselines are re-uniting. Hopefully I'm not the only one that fell in love with this band after being introduced to them by Kurt Cobain! I still have my precious Vaselines CD (there's only one) and give it lots of love once and a while.

Here's the kicker: The duo will be backed by... GASP... members of Belle & Sebastian.

I would love to see a show like that. Whoever is going, please take pictures and share. :'(
  2. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    07 May '08 22:50
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The Vaselines are re-uniting. Hopefully I'm not the only one that fell in love with this band after being introduced to them by Kurt Cobain! I still have my precious Vaselines CD (there's only one) and give it lots of love once and a while.

Here's the kicker: The duo will be backed by... GASP... members of Belle & Sebastian.

I would love to see a show like that. Whoever is going, please take pictures and share. :'(
    Yikes! I'd be VERY interested in that! (esp w/ B&S)

The Vaselines:
    YouTube
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    08 May '08 00:18
    Originally posted by darvlay

Awesome! I'll have to check them out. JDWMFAS is one of my favorite songs off the Unplugged special.

Too bad nothing good comes to Wisconsin in terms of tours. 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree