Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

1. Standard member Thequ1ck
    Fast above
    21 Apr '08 18:47
    Anyone into the PC gaming culture?

Any favourite online games?
  2. Subscriber RDM
    22 Apr '08 08:36
    Guildwars
    DOTA
    Chess
    Fifa '06, 07, 08

My sons don't really allow me time to play regularly though.
  3. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    22 Apr '08 08:45
    F.E.A.R, Crysis....i'm waiting for Condemned 2 to come out, so i can see what it looks like.
  4. Standard member Thequ1ck
    Fast above
    22 Apr '08 13:42
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    F.E.A.R, Crysis....i'm waiting for Condemned 2 to come out, so i can see what it looks like.
    Have you tried Battlefield2 or any other first person shooter strategies?
  5. 22 Apr '08 14:25
    CIV I. II, III,IV and all derivatives thereof.
  6. 22 Apr '08 15:50 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by badmoon
    CIV I. II, III,IV and all derivatives thereof.
    I only play Civilization on my computer. I have never felt the need to try anything else.

Civ IV - Beyond the Sword has got to be my favourite with the Corporation and Espionage aspects added. LOVE IT! Never played online or multiplayer yet though. I also haven't tried the Afterworld scenario yet which is supposed to be pretty nifty.
  7. 23 Apr '08 22:29
    I'm not sure how well this game sold but S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl is one of the greatest games I have ever played and I've played a lot - trust me -the AI is truly amazing and as for the story and the map, you have to get it - pick it up if you see it - it's worth it's bargain bin price - trust me LOL, it's worth a lot more than that
  8. 24 Apr '08 01:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I only play Civilization on my computer. I have never felt the need to try anything else.

Civ IV - Beyond the Sword has got to be my favourite with the Corporation and Espionage aspects added. LOVE IT! Never played online or multiplayer yet though. I also haven't tried the Afterworld scenario yet which is supposed to be pretty nifty.
    I'll have to try that one. I'm at CIV 4 Warlords. Graphics are fantastic as you know.
  9. 25 Apr '08 19:34
    I didn't know there were add ons for CIV IV.