Planet of the Apes...

Planet of the Apes...

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 May 10
2 edits

...is gay.

Michael Clark Duncan is going to play in a new Planet of the Apes. Steve Harvey interviewed him and made jokes about it in stand up. Via this indirect route I decided to watch Planet of the Apes - the original one.

So in the early 70's the USA sends a space ship out there at relativistic speeds. Everyone on that ship would know that this is it; they'll never see their loved ones again.

Despite this, they send three men and one woman...not two and two, or even more intelligently, more than four people...two. The woman dies en route.

There are regular shots of men's butts in the gay equivalent of the "wet T-shirt" or even bare, smirking sideways at the world as these men frolic together in a forest pool under a waterfall...

Very gay.

Currently I have the movie paused at the scene where the three are leaping butt naked into the pool.

EDIT - Now they're investigating footprints. All are naked, looking down. Two kneel a second before the other. OMG gay

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 May 10

Finished the movie. I thought the whole concept was silly until the brilliant ending. Wow.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 May 10
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Finished the movie. I thought the whole concept was silly until the brilliant ending. Wow.
Have you seen the sequel where they actually land on a planet around another star and find the natives are big time into making wine?
It's called 'the planet of the Grapes'🙂

I think they are also thinking about another sequel where on this newly discovered planet, the natives are into ravishing the females, this one called
'the planet of the rapes'.

I think they are also working on another one where the natives love VCR recorders, this one called 'the planet of the tapes'

e4

Moves
03 May 10

Planet of the Apes I.

I always thought it strange that a trained astronaut would not
realise that he was back on Earth.

One look at the night sky should have done it.
The Moon being the obvious clue.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 May 10

Originally posted by greenpawn34
Planet of the Apes I.

I always thought it strange that a trained astronaut would not
realise that he was back on Earth.

One look at the night sky should have done it.
The Moon being the obvious clue.
Didn't they say something about there being no Moon?

The planet has no moon and the clouds at night are luminous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Apes_(1968_film)

silicon valley

Moves
03 May 10

Currently I have the movie paused at the scene where the three are leaping butt naked into the pool.

uh huh.

silicon valley

Moves
03 May 10

how LONG did you have it paused?

silicon valley

Moves
03 May 10

kudos to the filmmakers for their concern for equality.

why should girl-watchers have all the fun?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 May 10

Originally posted by zeeblebot
how LONG did you have it paused?
Ummm...well...you see...

THE END OF THE MOVIE WAS REALLY AWESOME!

Did you see it? WOW!

silicon valley

Moves
03 May 10

we watched it when i was a little kid. every year when it came up on broadcast, and only then, so i didn't get to see the bun shots. you probably don't remember those days 🙂. we had to do the same for 007 movies, willie wonka, wizard of oz, etc. and no such things as commercial killers, or even remotes.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 10

...is gay.

Michael Clark Duncan is going to play in a new Planet of the Apes. Steve Harvey interviewed him and made jokes about it in stand up. Via this indirect route I decided to watch Planet of the Apes - the original one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvRE4sYNL8

So in the early 70's the USA sends a space ship out there at relativistic ...[text shortened]... g footprints. All are naked, looking down. Two kneel a second before the other. OMG gay
I wonder if there's like a Broadway musical soundtrack equivalent that you synchronize with the pace of the film--- like how Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" played with ""Wizard of Oz?"

I dunno, something like "Boy Meets Boy," "Naked Singing Men," or even "Rent," for instance.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
05 May 10
1 edit

The planet has no moon and the clouds at night are luminous
Can you still call it mooning then?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
06 May 10
1 edit

Watch from 2:50-3:00 especially.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 May 10

...is gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvRE4sYNL8

So in the early 70's the USA sends a space ship out there at relativistic ...[text shortened]... g footprints. All are naked, looking down. Two kneel a second before the other. OMG gay
Ohhhh... that sexy female chimpanzee from Planet of the Apes!

silicon valley

Moves
07 May 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Ohhhh... that sexy female chimpanzee from Planet of the Apes!
😵