Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll?

Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll?

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
16 Oct 09

Do you believe there is myth or truth to this saying I'm sure we've all heard (i.e., that these three things 'go together' somehow)? If you believe 'yes' then how? I am just bored & trying to think of conversation. 😉

Moves
16 Oct 09

"As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs...I can do without the rock and roll"

Mick Shrimpton: Spinal Tap drummer

d

Moves
16 Oct 09

Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
Do you believe there is myth or truth to this saying I'm sure we've all heard (i.e., that these three things 'go together' somehow)? If you believe 'yes' then how? I am just bored & trying to think of conversation. 😉
It's 100% truth.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Oct 09

Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
yes, its true.

all great bands had their own share of sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll, its just a fact.

K

Germany

Moves
17 Oct 09

Do you mean these christian rock musicians actually get laid?

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
18 Oct 09

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
yeah, you have to be married before you can become a Christian rocker. in fact, you have to be married just to listen to it - otherwise you'll burn in hell for all eternity.

"no sex, drugs, and r&r outside marriage".

don't blame me, i'm just the messenger, i mean, messiah.

g

Pepperland

Moves
18 Oct 09

no. which is why they suck.

d

Moves
19 Oct 09

Of course they do. The only Christian thing about the majority of Christian Rock or Christian Metal bands is their image. You think they're doing bible studies backstage after the show? They're getting their knobs gobbed just like the rest of 'em.

g

Pepperland

Moves
19 Oct 09

Originally posted by darvlay
Of course they do. The only Christian thing about the majority of Christian Rock or Christian Metal bands is their image. You think they're doing bible studies backstage after the show? They're getting their knobs gobbed just like the rest of 'em.
ok, but what about the drugs?