Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

1. 16 Oct '09 06:09
    Do you believe there is myth or truth to this saying I'm sure we've all heard (i.e., that these three things 'go together' somehow)? If you believe 'yes' then how? I am just bored & trying to think of conversation. 😉
  2. 16 Oct '09 06:49
    "As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs...I can do without the rock and roll"

Mick Shrimpton: Spinal Tap drummer
  3. 16 Oct '09 12:39
    Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
    Do you believe there is myth or truth to this saying I'm sure we've all heard (i.e., that these three things 'go together' somehow)? If you believe 'yes' then how? I am just bored & trying to think of conversation. 😉
    It's 100% truth.
  4. 17 Oct '09 16:53
    Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
    yes, its true.

all great bands had their own share of sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll, its just a fact.
  5. 17 Oct '09 20:18
    Do you mean these christian rock musicians actually get laid?
  6. Standard member Blackamp
    Death
    18 Oct '09 08:33
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    yeah, you have to be married before you can become a Christian rocker. in fact, you have to be married just to listen to it - otherwise you'll burn in hell for all eternity.

"no sex, drugs, and r&r outside marriage".

don't blame me, i'm just the messenger, i mean, messiah.
  7. 18 Oct '09 13:30
    no. which is why they suck.
  8. 19 Oct '09 12:28
    Of course they do. The only Christian thing about the majority of Christian Rock or Christian Metal bands is their image. You think they're doing bible studies backstage after the show? They're getting their knobs gobbed just like the rest of 'em.
  9. 19 Oct '09 17:57
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Of course they do. The only Christian thing about the majority of Christian Rock or Christian Metal bands is their image. You think they're doing bible studies backstage after the show? They're getting their knobs gobbed just like the rest of 'em.
    ok, but what about the drugs?