1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 04:15
    Any thoughts on any of these series which I have been watching over the last couple of months?

ELEMENTARY

HOMELAND

REVOLUTION
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 19:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Any thoughts on any of these series which I have been watching over the last couple of months?

ELEMENTARY

HOMELAND

REVOLUTION
    Loved the first series of Homeland. The second series 'jumped the shark' a little for me. Still great tv though.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 07:46
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Loved the first series of Homeland. The second series 'jumped the shark' a little for me. Still great tv though.
    There's going to be a third series. I watched series two first and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am now two episodes into series one and it's excellent.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 00:55
    Originally posted by FMF

ELEMENTARY

HOMELAND

REVOLUTION
    Sorry.

Too busy watching Arrow off the CW website and the DVDs of Season 1 and 2 of Fringe I got for Christmas.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 03:34
    Yes, ARROW is another series I have been watching.

Also GO ON with Matthew Perry.
  6. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 17:09
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I enjoyed the swerve at the end of season two (Note the use of "season", gents. It is an American show) but had a hard time suspending my disbelief when Carrie and Brody simply drove out of Langley after the attack. Still, I will be interested to see where the third season goes with less focus on the Brody/Carrie dynamic.
  7. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 16:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Sorry.

Too busy watching Arrow off the CW website and the DVDs of Season 1 and 2 of Fringe I got for Christmas.
    I like Arrow. It's clever.

But I'm sorry to say I don't like Fringe.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 15:171 edit
    My wife and I watch Elementary. Quirky show. Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu. Also Anthony Quinn's son Aiden Quinn. Kind of like a darker version of Monk. You see incremental changes towards normalcy in Millers character. Lucy Liu plays a failed surgeon now as a companion to druggies which Millers character used to be due to lost wife.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 00:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    My wife and I watch Elementary. Quirky show. Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu. Also Anthony Quinn's son Aiden Quinn. Kind of like a darker version of Monk. You see incremental changes towards normalcy in Millers character. Lucy Liu plays a failed surgeon now as a companion to druggies which Millers character used to be due to lost wife.
    Have you seen any of SHERLOCK, the BBC's version of contemporary setting of the same character? There are 6 feature length episodes.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '13 12:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Have you seen any of SHERLOCK, the BBC's version of contemporary setting of the same character? There are 6 feature length episodes.
    Not yet. We have one BBC channel so will try to check it out. My problem is I only get about 1 hour to watch tv due to my long day, either working or commuting, which amounts to 12 hours or so. I have to get to sleep by 8 pm to get up at 3:30 next morning so don't have much time for TV. More into devoting what little time I have to making and recording music. BTW, I noted your wish to hear the old stuff on that new recorder I got. When I get a chance, I want to transfer all that stuff to my Sonar machine which is a lot more powerful than the BR1600 in efx, so I can play with efx and maybe improve the sound, then slough them off to a CD so I can mp3 them and send some of them to you. I have several recording projects in the works but may not get to them for a couple of months. Don.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 17:091 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not yet. We have one BBC channel so will try to check it out. My problem is I only get about 1 hour to watch tv due to my long day, either working or commuting, which amounts to 12 hours or so. I have to get to sleep by 8 pm to get up at 3:30 next morning so don't have much time for TV. More into devoting what little time I have to making and recording mus ...[text shortened]... ve several recording projects in the works but may not get to them for a couple of months. Don.
    PBS aired it as part of their Masterpiece Mystery series.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree