Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    10 Oct '12 16:22
    http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=28442.15

    I just joined, thought maybe people here might like it. It seems to be perhaps libertarian maybe, but has music and arts forums also besides political. See what you all think.
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    10 Oct '12 19:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=28442.15

    I just joined, thought maybe people here might like it. It seems to be perhaps libertarian maybe, but has music and arts forums also besides political. See what you all think.
    Libertarian = The Devil. It is unclean. I cannot pollute myself by looking at it.
  3. Standard member Grampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    11 Oct '12 09:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=28442.15

    I just joined, thought maybe people here might like it. It seems to be perhaps libertarian maybe, but has music and arts forums also besides political. See what you all think.
    Hmm..
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    11 Oct '12 13:53
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Libertarian = The Devil. It is unclean. I cannot pollute myself by looking at it.
    I haven't seen it long enough to know the general feeling of politics there yet.
  5. 12 Oct '12 14:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I haven't seen it long enough to know the general feeling of politics there yet.
    It is a good one sonhouse.