1. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    13 Mar '13 01:36
    The second best TV program in a long time after Game of Thrones in my opinion, but I've got a feeling it's going to get lost in the "we want more zombies and more blood 'n' gore" request masses, rather than the society, morality and psychology element it was written for.
    No doubt it'll still break cable records either way but season three's just not been as deep as season 1 and 2 for me.
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '13 21:31
    I hope the story doesn't devolve into a plain old zombie movie without the real character development that has made it so good so far.

Off the top of my head, the walking dead would likely at most make it to the top 5 tv shows.....but still quite good 🙂
  3. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 03:141 edit
    I discovered less than 2 weeks ago; there is a real, live subculture of folks out there who truly believe there is an imminent zombie apocalypse. Many of them have purchased elaborate underground bunkers and various powerful weapons.

By the way, the best show on TV is Modern Family. Hands down. Finally a worthy replacement for Seinfeld. I really appreciate humor that isn't contrived and dumbed-down. You either get the one-liners or you don't.

Don't go thinking that the show is popular and therefore unworthy; it's popular for all the right reasons, as was Seinfeld.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree