1. Club 64
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 23:473 edits
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    1. Ha, those aren't a match to "Inhuman" "Falls Apart" "Move" "Phenomenon" or if you wanna get into Rap "Supafly".
    2. No it doesn't we would be world champions anyway.
    3. You're gullible. (Also I cant believe you cared.)
    4. Yeah, Old Geezers vs. Young Hard Rockers
    5. You're right I mistyped it. (I even checked) Queen is not only queen, but also Queer. So that alone really eliminates the competition.
    Okay, for future reference, it's kind of childish to number your reasons. I only did it to show you just how annoying it was, but obviously, you must have been completely oblivious. "Phenomenon" is a really irritating rap sequence, "Move" sounds no different than other rock song from today, and "Falls Apart" sounds way to dark to be written by a Christian band. "Supafly" is probably the worst rap song I have ever heard. Stick to Casting Crowns if you want truly good Christian rock music. If you're calling me gullible, then that means you lied, and you really have heard the song more times than you've had birthdays. It's the Old Geezers that are still making the money and getting thousands of dollars for every time their song gets played on the radio. Look at Sting (though I don't really like him). He still gets $2,000 a day for the song "Every Breath You Take". And for the record, only Freddie Mercury was gay. Everybody else in the band was straight. And finally, something that TFK cannot beat: 18 albums and 20 singles from Queen have topped the charts at #1. Let's see your Canadian "Christian metal" band beat that.

Oh, and I almost forgot. The song "Inhuman" is the only decent sounding song by TFK. It would be better if it weren't laced with unbelievably overdriven guitar riffs and bad singing.
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 01:56
    1. Ha, those aren't a match to "Inhuman" "Falls Apart" "Move" "Phenomenon" or if you wanna get into Rap "Supafly".
    2. No it doesn't we would be world champions anyway.
    3. You're gullible. (Also I cant believe you cared.)
    4. Yeah, Old Geezers vs. Young Hard Rockers
    5. You're right I mistyped it. (I even checked) Queen is not only queen, but also Queer. So that alone really eliminates the competition.
    Wrong. You can't top "Bohemian Rhapsody."
  3. Club 64
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 01:58
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Wrong. You can't top "Bohemian Rhapsody."
    Amen to that.
  4. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 03:13
    Originally posted by Ironstar
    Okay, for future reference, it's kind of childish to number your reasons. I only did it to show you just how annoying it was, but obviously, you must have been completely oblivious. "Phenomenon" is a really irritating rap sequence, "Move" sounds no different than other rock song from today, and "Falls Apart" sounds way to dark to be written by a Christian b ...[text shortened]... it weren't laced with unbelievably overdriven guitar riffs and bad singing.
    Achoo

Im sorry I am allergic to bullsh**.
  5. Club 64
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 20:07
    Achoo

Im sorry I am allergic to bullsh**.
    Can't come up with a better argument? How infantile. 😀
  6. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 22:341 edit
    Okay, for future reference, it's kind of childish to number your reasons. I only did it to show you just how annoying it was, but obviously, you must have been completely oblivious. "Phenomenon" is a really irritating rap sequence, "Move" sounds no different than other rock song from today, and "Falls Apart" sounds way to dark to be written by a Christian b it weren't laced with unbelievably overdriven guitar riffs and bad singing.
    Phenomenon was my first download. And No it is not irritating, Move is awesome. Why is Falls Apart dark? Yes old geezers make money, but look at the All American Rejects, they are in their 20s. YOU brought up Sting not me. You still cant think of why We Were World Champions. They put 3 albums into 1, and added an extra song. The same year Set it Off was made they produced Phenomenon, then made the fixed Set it off in 2004, 5 months later they made The Art of Breaking. I forgot to add Broken Wing, My own enemy, Bounce, Go, and Ordinary to that list. Lets see you non christian "ggay" Band beat that.
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 07:13
    Queen.
  8. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 07:43
    only someone who truly does not understand music would choose TFK over queen. I cant say that I am a queen fan, but the talent it took to make those songs far surpasses any christian band out there. All american rejects suck too. Most current rock bands do because they all sound the same. It doesnt take near the amount of talent to play the new breed of rock as it does to play most of the older stuff.
  9. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 13:42
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Queen.
    ok

1/4
  10. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 13:43
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    only someone who truly does not understand music would choose TFK over queen. I cant say that I am a queen fan, but the talent it took to make those songs far surpasses any christian band out there. All american rejects suck too. Most current rock bands do because they all sound the same. It doesnt take near the amount of talent to play the new breed of rock as it does to play most of the older stuff.
    See ironstar, only he can put up a fight I can't fight back in.

1/5
  11. Club 64
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 16:19
    See ironstar, only he can put up a fight I can't fight back in.

1/5
    What?!! He was mostly stating his opinion, and you were automatically persuaded? I used facts!! Opinion is one thing, but facts are hard core evidence. And how was his argument any different than mine? Yes, his was shorter, but he was pretty much saying what I said. So, therefore, if you agree with him, then you agree with me.
  12. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 19:36
    What?!! He was mostly stating his opinion, and you were automatically persuaded? I used facts!! Opinion is one thing, but facts are hard core evidence. And how was his argument any different than mine? Yes, his was shorter, but he was pretty much saying what I said. So, therefore, if you agree with him, then you agree with me.
    I know, I said that just to see your reaction. You still haven't answered me.
  13. Club 64
    Moves
    02 Mar '08 23:121 edit
    Phenomenon was my first download. And No it is not irritating, Move is awesome. Why is Falls Apart dark? Yes old geezers make money, but look at the All American Rejects, they are in their 20s. YOU brought up Sting not me. You still cant think of why We Were World Champions. They put 3 albums into 1, and added an extra song. The same year Set it Off was ma ...[text shortened]... nemy, Bounce, Go, and Ordinary to that list. Lets see you non christian "ggay" Band beat that.
    If you've seen the Falls Apart video, it's dark. I agree with usmc7257 on the fact that All American Rejects suck. The only decent sounding song they ever had was Move Along, and even that got annoying after the third or fourth time I heard it. You still don't understand the whole We Are The Champions thing, do you?

Let me make this simple for you to understand.

Queen has had 20 singles to hit number one on the charts in numerous countries.

TFK has had NONE. They've had 5 singles to hit number one on the charts at ChristianRock.net. None of their songs have ever hit #1 on any other chart. "Move" peaked the U.S. mainstream rock charts at #16 in 2005, but that's it.

I think I've made my point.
  14. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    03 Mar '08 23:33
    If you've seen the Falls Apart video, it's dark. I agree with usmc7257 on the fact that All American Rejects suck. The only decent sounding song they ever had was Move Along, and even that got annoying after the third or fourth time I heard it. You still don't understand the whole We Are The Champions thing, do you?

Let me make this simple for you to und ...[text shortened]... .S. mainstream rock charts at #16 in 2005, but that's it.

I think I've made my point.
    You have. Yes the video is, but the song isn't. AAR do suck, but they are rich.
  15. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 00:49
    Ok, ok you got me, Queen is more popular. But, TFK is better. (Sound wise.) Sorry to turn this into a fistfight debate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree