1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 14:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is it you want us to tell you? Do you want us to tell you not to have sex? Do you want us to tell you to have sex?

I suppose it all depends upon your morality. I think we can all agree that certain sexual conduct is "immoral", however, we would probably use different parameters for coming to these conclusions. What paramaters do you use? If you ...[text shortened]... you delude yourself in thinking no harm could come from it I think you may regret it one day.
    im asking if you believe it is moral or immoral that is all. im not asking for any advice i can think on my own; i know the consequences and everything like that btw. i just think our society should actually rethink our morals and stop living on old traditions. picture this scenario; what if a guy knew a girl and they both were sure that eachother had no stds because they actually got a check up together for proof or w/e the reason, they used protection, then the guy and the girl the very next week or so did the same thing w/ another person (fully knowingly and aware of the other person) w/o becoming jealous at all; would that be wrong?
  2. Hull, UK
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 15:54
    Wasn't the 60's the decade of free love? the 70's the era of disco and sex? the 80's yuppies, drugs and sex? Seems to me that in all decades people have been having a lot of sex, it's not a new thing. The only people that say it's a new thing are the people that didn't get any when they were younger.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 15:59
    Originally posted by icantwrite
    Wasn't the 60's the decade of free love? the 70's the era of disco and sex? the 80's yuppies, drugs and sex? Seems to me that in all decades people have been having a lot of sex, it's not a new thing. The only people that say it's a new thing are the people that didn't get any when they were younger.
    considering i wasnt alive in those days you know its hard to get any.
  4. Hull, UK
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 16:071 edit
    Nor was I. My point is don't let the past and the perceived morality of the past effect what you do today.

Do whatever you want to do and don't let other people effect your morals. Other people can't grow up for you. You need to make your own mistakes and not come to forums like this for advice. Before anyone says anything I'm aware of the paradox of giving advice on a forum to not come to a forum for advice 🙂
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 16:42
    Originally posted by icantwrite
    Nor was I. My point is don't let the past and the perceived morality of the past effect what you do today.

Do whatever you want to do and don't let other people effect your morals. Other people can't grow up for you. You need to make your own mistakes and not come to forums like this for advice. Before anyone says anything I'm aware of the paradox of giving advice on a forum to not come to a forum for advice 🙂
    lol yeah well i have already made up my mind on this issue of morality. i was jw if there were anyone who agreed w/ me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree