Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. 12 Sep '11 08:36
    Andy Whitfield the star of the TV serial Spartacus died.

    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/spartacus-star-whitfield-dies-lymphoma-39-004301065.html
  2. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    13 Sep '11 02:52
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    Andy Whitfield the star of the TV serial Spartacus died.

    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/spartacus-star-whitfield-dies-lymphoma-39-004301065.html
    Do you know if this show ever aired in the US? I never heard of it myself.
  3. Standard member usmc7257
    semper fi
    13 Sep '11 03:08
    It did. Its on STARZ network. Not a bad show. I don't remember seeing him on it though.
  4. 13 Sep '11 09:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you know if this show ever aired in the US? I never heard of it myself.
    Hi Sonhouse. I think the question was answered by Mr USMC. In India it was on HBO. He was the central character.
  5. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    13 Sep '11 12:33
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    Hi Sonhouse. I think the question was answered by Mr USMC. In India it was on HBO. He was the central character.
    Ah, we only have showtime here, about 10 movie channels.
  6. 14 Sep '11 04:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, we only have showtime here, about 10 movie channels.
    Here we get close to 90 channels but spread across 7 to 9 languages, via cable TV. Pity about the fellow, he was a good actor, at so young an age.