1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 12:06
    I saw the film yesterday on TV but not from the beginning and also during the surfing: I was watching tennis, basketball, and by bizarre coincidence, on another channel "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" was showed and since in the both films Val Kilmer played similar role of clumsy person I for a moment mixed those films ("Kiss Kiss" I saw in theaters several years ago).

So...
    Did anyone saw the film?
    Was it really bad as reviewers said?

What happened to Val Kilmer - why isn't he a star any more?!

Twixt has postmodern ending - what we believed that was a dream (writer played Val Kilmer has a custom to take a lot of sleeping pills so that he can find a plot and the endinng in his dreams!) was "just" a screenplay.

Before I checked the film on internet I thought it might be based on a William Burroughs' story: a struggling middle-aged writer who has to deal with some evil forces etc.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '14 12:282 edits
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I saw the film yesterday on TV but not from the beginning and also during the surfing: I was watching tennis, basketball, and by bizarre coincidence, on another channel "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" was showed and since in the both films Val Kilmer played similar role of clumsy person I for a moment mixed those films ("Kiss Kiss" I saw in theaters several years ...[text shortened]... iam Burroughs' story: a struggling middle-aged writer who has to deal with some evil forces etc.
    It's three years old and I found this site that has the full movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1756851/

For some silly reason I thought it was free. It costs 13 dollars. Oh well.

Found this not too flattering review:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/twixt-toronto-film-review-233925

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree