Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    05 Nov '14 14:24
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvNC1wCUxs

    It kind of grows on you if you give it a chance.
  2. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    05 Nov '14 14:59
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvNC1wCUxs

    It kind of grows on you if you give it a chance.
    Very nice indeed. I see Mark O'Conner isn't a little kid anymore (been following his progress for decades)
  3. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    05 Nov '14 15:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Very nice indeed. I see Mark O'Conner isn't a little kid anymore (been following his progress for decades)
    I was actually following him on youtube when I came across the link shown in my original post. I think he is a gifted player and has quite a bit of good stuff out there!

    I know he plays guitar also, but so far I'm most impressed with his violin style.
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    05 Nov '14 17:39
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I was actually following him on youtube when I came across the link shown in my original post. I think he is a gifted player and has quite a bit of good stuff out there!

    I know he plays guitar also, but so far I'm most impressed with his violin style.
    He has played with the likes of Yo Yo Ma.