1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    09 Jan '09 17:52
    I would bet that if you could weigh talent out like any other commodity, more unknown people would rize to the top over the famous that have somehow made it. Every community has people performing, and making art, and doing what ever artistically that could blow the hot shot's you see on the tube, and elsewhere away. This is not always true, but there is only so much fame to go around. Being very talented is no guarantee of financial success.
    This is why so many talented people get wacked out on dope, or booze or, in general live a self destructive life. The frustration of it all is hard to deal with. There is no solution to this problem. It's just the nature of things.
  2. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 18:512 edits
    Originally posted by buckky
    I would bet that if you could weigh talent out like any other commodity, more unknown people would rize to the top over the famous that have somehow made it. Every community has people performing, and making art, and doing what ever artistically that could blow the hot shot's you see on the tube, and elsewhere away. This is not always true, but there is only ...[text shortened]... ll is hard to deal with. There is no solution to this problem. It's just the nature of things.
    Extreme talented individual vs. frustrated mediocre community 0 - 1

Why ? Because the people in the second group are dogmatic, follow their stupid little axioms, they live to fullyfie all sorts of stupid, meaningles forms just for the sake of it and most important, they are JELAOUS and DESTRUCTIVE towards talented or succesful creatures more than any gifted person would be towards them.

So talented individuals often have problems at school, university, at work. Mediocre people will do anything to take your moral down. Talented and hard working people in general won't do that.

Why most talents go to hell ? Because of people that surround them.

I recall the concert of Jose Carreras in my town two years ago. It was fantastic concert yet some of people I know (who tried to apply to the worst Music Academy in country but they were far too bad even for that) had such absymal comments about his performance, color of his voice, intionation, his general standard that one couldn't believe what they were saying.

Jose Carreras was example of one who succeded. But countless musicians, artists, writters with immense potential become prey of hungry, soul eating vultures before you even know they ever existed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree