I need friends to kick ass with...
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Jun '08 17:521 edit
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    I need friends to kick ass with...
    I learned the hard way that just because an online game is really good does not mean that there will be enough other players to populate the game world. They go for whatever's new and trendy and switch around all the time.

A big part of making an online game fun is making sure the population density's right.
  3. Standard memberGoatboysrevenge
    Justice 4 the 96
    Airstrip One
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 12:201 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I learned the hard way that just because an online game is really good does not mean that there will be enough other players to populate the game world. They go for whatever's new and trendy and switch around all the time.

A big part of making an online game fun is making sure the population density's right.
    I think it depends, I only play a couple of titles on Live, and Halo 3 the most. Most of the guys I play regularly with also tend to stick to Halo or one or two other games.

From what I've seen, most people tend to play online games until they hit a certain level where the competition steps up a notch or seven (as all games do past a certain point) and they end up playing against those who are consistently better than them, then they stop playing rather than persevering to improve and start on another game.

Edit: Bad Wolf, if you're looking for some people to party up with if you have Halo 3, PM me on live suprisingly my gamer tag in GaotboysRevenge...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree