1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 12:56
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/21/jean-claude-juncker-women-behaviour-grotesque-ghastly-amber-rudd-daily-telegraph-interview

Never mind his grotesque salary and the increase he recently had to boost his pension when he steps down, he’s also “grotesque toward women”. Nothing would surprise me with this awful man.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 14:19
    @divegeester said
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/21/jean-claude-juncker-women-behaviour-grotesque-ghastly-amber-rudd-daily-telegraph-interview

Never mind his grotesque salary and the increase he recently had to boost his pension when he steps down, he’s also “grotesque toward women”. Nothing would surprise me with this awful man.
    The obviius answer is: yeah... the tories are so well behaved towards women...

But, yes, Junkers not only sounds like a defunct ww2 nazi plane, he behaves like one crashing as well.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 14:25
    @shavixmir said
    I feel if this forum were to choose a word of the year it should be "whataboutism".
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 14:27
    @shavixmir said

But, yes, Junkers not only sounds like a defunct ww2 nazi plane, he behaves like one crashing as well.
    You guys should vote him out... err oh yeah, you can’t.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 14:31
    @divegeester said
    You guys should vote him out... err oh yeah, you can’t.
    In the Netherlands, the EPP is represented by christian-democratic parties. So they can vote him out by not voting for them.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 14:34
    @kazetnagorra said
    In the Netherlands, the EPP is represented by christian-democratic parties. So they can vote him out by not voting for them.
    “They” not you. My point exactly.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:02
    @divegeester said
    Your point is quite elusive - Juncker has been democratically elected and he can be voted out like any other (indirectly) elected official.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:09
    @divegeester said
    You can’t vote out Theresa May either.
    Her party can.

And you can say what you want about Junkers (and believe me I do), at least he doesn’t skull-shag dead pigs.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:10
    @great-king-rat said
    I feel if this forum were to choose a word of the year it should be "whataboutism".
    I’d go for moronity.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:21
    @kazetnagorra said
    Your point is quite elusive - Juncker has been democratically elected and he can be voted out like any other (indirectly) elected official.
    Not directly by the public he cannot.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:22
    @shavixmir said
    I’d go for moronity.
    I’d go for Sommeish
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:241 edit
    @shavixmir said
    You can’t vote out Theresa May either.
    Her party can.

And you can say what you want about Junkers (and believe me I do), at least he doesn’t skull-shag dead pigs.
    Good grief. Again?

Yes we can, she is a sitting MP, her constituency is Maidenhead. MPs are elected directly by the public. Junker is not.

Junker wasnt even wanted by most EU countries!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 15:25
    This is so fecking boring. Same old crap week in week out.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 16:41
    @divegeester said
    Not directly by the public he cannot.
    Yes he can - during the next elections, parliament groups will put forward their candidates and people can vote accordingly.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 16:45
    @divegeester said
    Good grief. Again?

Yes we can, she is a sitting MP, her constituency is Maidenhead. MPs are elected directly by the public. Junker is not.

Junker wasnt even wanted by most EU countries!
    In fact, Juncker was put forward as a candidate by the EPP before the elections. Every informed voter was aware that an EPP plurality would mean that Juncker would head the Commission. He was elected by voters who supported the EPP in large numbers. Deal with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree