1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 15:115 edits
    There are these rechid adverts all over the net all done by the same company - any site that contains random information - ask... song lyrics sites, red hot pawn has these links - you know, with the lame cartoon drawn by an idiot.

here is the link 1 Tip of a Flat Belly , you've probably seen it 1000 times http://www.weeklyhealthuk.co.uk/latest/articles/breakthroughdiet/trifu/0i3am1/uk1/ - also the 'kill you wrinkles' add- same crooks

Anyway i think they are trashing the net - I click on google ad choices and yep thank you google there is no way to block them - If i find out google are behind these adds I will boycot them for an entire year!

This is basically advertising fraud i suspect the company are crooks, they should be taken of the net. when i was working at the bank - if they had a contract with us, they would not after i saw it.

I don't mind adds at all, I like it infact when big companies - tv type adds appear on the net - and i click on them I also like cookie ads where you go to a site and they they pop up in banners - again i click on them - the crooks above are taking away space from these adds.

Anyway your thoughts - does anyone have a browser that blocks these adds - that actualy works?
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 01:482 edits
    was thinking it might not be fare to blame google - the ad has a small blue triangle in the corner is that google ads? ... whats worse is then a good ad comes up - some online store it gives you a cross next to the triangle to block it but - not the annoying one! if i was cynical i'd think it was rhp trying to get me to pay up. but its not this one company are all over the net and i bet they would steal your credit card if you gave them it...

edit foool me it is google adds just checked why do they gives this one company that is so clearly a scam so many adds? (if it were not for google checking my spelling...! ) I got rid of google chrome because of its silly error messages - just what a programmer finds funny but a user does not.
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 15:456 edits
    Since I posted this they have put out more , MORE adverts (frauds!!) like this 😠

Google are trashing the net with there crappy ad policy whilst charging a fortune to small businesses.

BING IS MY SEARCH ENGINE NOW - its much better for news!

edit; this is my advice for bing to become the perfect search engine - put the wikipedia article in the top 5 results - some decent info in the top 10 and check my spelling . the rest is adverts, job done. I know small net business spend a fortune on google ads - and it is a trash service because your ad is placed along side those of fraudulent companies, so people ignore it rather then click. For a month give your money to Bing - both have x million users, more than enough - google will only stop if they feel it in there pockets.
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 05:131 edit
    i do like google sometimes but i know business spend a fortune on banner ads- they should look more carefully at who they take on. They do have an unhealthy monoply and i'm gonna use bing more ... guess this does not bother all the 'stared' rhp folks but it bothers me. n these ads are everywhere - why post a deliberately bad advert, i dont get it, its stupid.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 11:52
    Originally posted by e4chris
    There are these rechid adverts all over the net all done by the same company - any site that contains random information - ask... song lyrics sites, red hot pawn has these links - you know, with the lame cartoon drawn by an idiot.

here is the link 1 Tip of a Flat Belly , you've probably seen it 1000 times http://www.weeklyhealthuk.co.uk/latest/articles/br ...[text shortened]... yway your thoughts - does anyone have a browser that blocks these adds - that actualy works?
    Looked at the link and I'm amazed how any can be fooled by it. As if it wasn't already too far it just so happens to be a "special report" involving people in the exact town I live in.
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 03:282 edits
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Looked at the link and I'm amazed how any can be fooled by it. As if it wasn't already too far it just so happens to be a "special report" involving people in the exact town I live in.
    They keep on putting these adds up, whats worse is when you have a reputable business / online store you can mute the add . but for the deliberately bad adverts that make websites other then google facebook etc look cheap and trashy there is no way to stop them . only the good ads, i'd like to know why the hell they are doing this -
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 04:39
    Originally posted by e4chris

here is the link 1 Tip of a Flat Belly , you've probably seen it 1000 times http://www.weeklyhealthuk.co.uk/latest/articles/br ...[text shortened]... yway your thoughts - does anyone have a browser that blocks these adds - that actualy works?
    My tip of a flat belly is that they are overrated.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 05:421 edit
    http://nrhatch.wordpress.com/2010/07/05/beware-false-news-reports/

You'll see that Karen Simpson, she who wrote the "flat belly" article above, also appears in this scam report on acai berry diets. The whole of that original site is dodgy; click on anything except the ordering links and you'll mostly find nothing but broken links.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree