1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 18:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    Provide services and products in the blink of an eye. I heard there is some off-the-wall company out there that can package anything you can think of as you order it from your bed, and deliver it to your front stoop while you are poaching your eggs the next morning. Magic. Yeah, that’s what they do......magic. We don’t want harm to come to “these guys’ while they make lif ...[text shortened]... corporation, and of course, is it really our business? It is the business ONLY of the stockholders.
    None of those people has ever provided me with anything. Are you giving them credit for the work their employees do?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 18:51
    @athousandyoung said
    None of those people has ever provided me with anything. Are you giving them credit for the work their employees do?
    You really got me on this one, Thousandyoung!
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 21:38
    @athousandyoung said
    Yeah, you nailed me. But wait....If I (taking a risk, a successful businessman requirement) buy a large tract of land, and build a lake on it. Lordy, Ive already spent $350K here! I want to stock it with fish, (Another $20K) and sell 'hand caught' fish to the restaurants, make a lot of money! I hire 20 kids at $7.50 an hour to catch the fish from the lake bank. They catch about 150 fish a day, I pay them each night. They go home, no liabilities, no nothing. I sell the fish for $1500 to Joe's Seafood Restaurant.make about $60K a year. In five years I should start turning a profit after lake is paid for.

I provided Joe with fish for his business (created 20 jobs in the process). Can you tell me where in this scenario the fish boys should get 'credit for the work they do?" Can you be a little more specific with your question? Do I tell Joe that the boys were paid to catch the fish? Is that it? Then, Do I follow up telling Joe the risk and investment I made? Now I've thought about it, what is the point in telling Joe, anyway....who am I sposed to tell any or all of this to? C'mon Thousandyoung. Give me something here.

Do you know that Bernie and Cortez would find it exactly moral proper right fair and equal for me to split that $60K a year with the fish boys?
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 21:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, you nailed me. But wait....If I (taking a risk, a successful businessman requirement) buy a large tract of land, and build a lake on it. Lordy, Ive already spent $350K here! I want to stock it with fish, (Another $20K) and sell 'hand caught' fish to the restaurants, make a lot of money! I hire 20 kids at $7.50 an hour to catch the fish from the lake bank. The ...[text shortened]... nd it exactly moral proper right fair and equal for me to split that $60K a year with the fish boys?
    You didn't build the lake. You didn't stock it with fish and you didn't catch them with your hands. You didn't transport the fish to Joe's and Joe didn't receive, cook or serve the fish or clean up the dishes afterwards.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:23
    @athousandyoung said
    You didn't build the lake. You didn't stock it with fish and you didn't catch them with your hands. You didn't transport the fish to Joe's and Joe didn't receive, cook or serve the fish or clean up the dishes afterwards.
    You didn’t tell me what Did do? Anything?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    You didn’t tell me what Did do? Anything?
    You made a few phone calls.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:57
    @AverageJoe1

So that must mean because you are NOT in the top 1/10th percent you must be stupid.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 23:06
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

So that must mean because you are NOT in the top 1/10th percent you must be stupid.
    whatever you say
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 23:13
    @athousandyoung said
    you are right thoussandyoung i didn't get too dirty, neither did Joe, I think he runs his shop from a yacht off of lauderdale. Smart guy. Anyway, you wrote all that, but I was asking, and you didn't answer, a couple of direct questions above?? Please?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 23:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    you are right thoussandyoung i didn't get too dirty, neither did Joe, I think he runs his shop from a yacht off of lauderdale. Smart guy. Anyway, you wrote all that, but I was asking, and you didn't answer, a couple of direct questions above?? Please?
    You made a few phone calls.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 00:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    whatever you say
    you Helped me win a bet with my mates tonight, A fiver that you’d avoid the issue, not answer the question. (Made it clear you were a liberal) They said I lose if you just give me anything on point, that’s why I asked you strongly. You didn’t , true to form, I won the fiver! Take the night off.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 08:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    Liberty.
    Maybe, if, for you, "liberty" tastes like "running from justice".
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 18:20
    @athousandyoung said
    What exactly do “these guys do” anyway?
    BUMP for Average Joe
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 18:33
    @suzianne said
    Maybe, if, for you, "liberty" tastes like "running from justice".
    No, Injustice is taking something from someone else, giving it to another. Like your ideas. So Now you know I Am for justice, not running from it. Anyway, all you folks propose all kind of things that fly right in the face of liberty. This is what it is..."The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior or political views". You folks are spewing a firehose on liberty. Very creepy stuff.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 09:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    my mates
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree