Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    29 Aug '16 12:51
    These aren't Hillary's words being twisted to seem like a lie, or cherry-picking of statements that may or may not be lies; these are all clear instances of deliberate untruths, all spoken by Hillary.

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    29 Aug '16 13:10
    Originally posted by vivify
    These aren't Hillary's words being twisted to seem like a lie, or cherry-picking of statements that may or may not be lies; these are all clear instances of deliberate untruths, all spoken by Hillary.

    [youtube]dY77j6uBHI[/youtube]
    i don't think anyone is disputing that hillary is a horribly dishonest candidate. that she bends however is needed to get votes. that she is also racist.

    the problem is you only have trump to oppose her and between her and trump, there is absolutely no question. she is much more honest than trump, she is much more qualified than trump, she is much more intelligent than trump.

    she is better than trump in absolutely every way.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    29 Aug '16 13:221 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i don't think anyone is disputing that hillary is a horribly dishonest candidate. that she bends however is needed to get votes. that she is also racist.

    the problem is you only have trump to oppose her and between her and trump, there is absolutely no question. she is much more honest than trump, she is much more qualified than trump, she is much more intelligent than trump.

    she is better than trump in absolutely every way.
    She's better than a pile of dog crap in every way. What a convincing endorsement.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    29 Aug '16 13:25
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    She's better than a pile dog crap in every way. What a convincing endorsement.
    you have what you have. do something and change your system so that next election you don't have to choose between a pile of dog crap and a pile of garbage.


    until then, you have a choice you can't avoid. choose someone like hillary or someone like trump who is much worse.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65528
    29 Aug '16 13:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you have what you have. do something and change your system so that next election you don't have to choose between a pile of dog crap and a pile of garbage.


    until then, you have a choice you can't avoid. choose someone like hillary or someone like trump who is much worse.
    When I said Hillary makes Trump possible and Trump makes Hillary possible, zahlanzi lost his mind.

    Now he's saying the same thing.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    29 Aug '16 13:501 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    When I said Hillary makes Trump possible and Trump makes Hillary possible, zahlanzi lost his mind.

    Now he's saying the same thing.
    i don't give enough (0) damns about what you say and i don't respect you enough (at all) to ask you to prove it.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    29 Aug '16 14:29
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i don't think anyone is disputing that hillary is a horribly dishonest candidate. that she bends however is needed to get votes. that she is also racist.

    the problem is you only have trump to oppose her and between her and trump, there is absolutely no question. she is much more honest than trump, she is much more qualified than trump, she is much more intelligent than trump.

    she is better than trump in absolutely every way.
    Sad but true.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '16 14:31
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    She's better than a pile of dog crap in every way. What a convincing endorsement.
    At least with dog crap you can scrap it up into a garbage bin instead of looking at its smiling face on the news every day.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '16 14:321 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i don't think anyone is disputing that hillary is a horribly dishonest candidate. that she bends however is needed to get votes. that she is also racist.

    the problem is you only have trump to oppose her and between her and trump, there is absolutely no question. she is much more honest than trump, she is much more qualified than trump, she is much more intelligent than trump.

    she is better than trump in absolutely every way.
    Not Marauder. He is convinced Hillary is a saint cuz she has a "D" by her name and will continue the glorious Progressive agenda.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    29 Aug '16 14:33
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    She's better than a pile of dog crap in every way. What a convincing endorsement.
    You have any better endorsements?
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    29 Aug '16 14:36
    Damn it, I made a mistake in the OP, and the video won't play. Below, the video works, if anyone cares about seeing it.

    YouTube
  12. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Aug '16 15:06
    Originally posted by vivify
    These aren't Hillary's words being twisted to seem like a lie, or cherry-picking of statements that may or may not be lies; these are all clear instances of deliberate untruths, all spoken by Hillary.
    Actually I saw several instances of cherry-picking of statements that may or may not be lies. In fact, I found it interesting how few good instances of actual lies (if any at all) there were in the clip. You would think a carrier politician like Hillary would have plenty of documented lies available.

    What would you say is the best, no-nonsense clear example of a lie in the video?
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    29 Aug '16 15:17
    Originally posted by vivify
    You have any better endorsements?
    Nope, though my interpretation of which candidate is the pile of crap and which the pile of garbage is reversed from Z's. It is a sad situation in the USA. I think I'm nearly as cynical as whodey now. What you won't find me doing is making pro-pile-of-garbage posts day after day.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Aug '16 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    [b. I think I'm nearly as cynical as whodey now. .[/b]
    😲

    WTH took you so long?
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    30 Aug '16 12:232 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually I saw several instances of cherry-picking of statements that may or may not be lies. In fact, I found it interesting how few good instances of actual lies (if any at all) there were in the clip. You would think a carrier politician like Hillary would have plenty of documented lies available.

    What would you say is the best, no-nonsense clear example of a lie in the video?
    I'm noticing something about the way you post. You make cocksure statements devoid of any support of any kind, and try to put the other poster on the defensive, demanding sources while refusing to present any actual facts to back up your claims. Note how you conveniently left out specifics as to why this video is "cherry-picking", as per your MO.

    It's an interesting tactic. It's also hypocritical and intellectually bankrupt, but interesting nonetheless.
Back to Top