1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:25
    @wajoma said
    Not talking about libertarianism
    Not talking about capitalism
    There is no utopia other than the same stupid strawman that wildgrass tried only a few hours ago on her 'libertarian' thread.

Never denied the social aspect of human nature, on this point you're the least social most misanthropic person on this board because social people don't force each other. Use of force an ...[text shortened]... makes you the misanthrope.

You'll never turn that around kev bamboozle, until you renounce force.
    Her?

Grow TF up!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:31
    @djj said
    Replace 'turn them into liberals' with 'turn them into perverts like their groomer teachers', and you're onto something suzy. Remember the lap dances and licking strange peoples feet you ignored? Are they certificate skills?
    Ignored because it never happened.

You guys point to one weird person and claim it happens all the time. Why do you believe the fear merchants you subscribe to? Why are you so desperate to be scared that something is happening you don't like that you make it up? Is this the only way you can spread your IQ eating brain disease?
  3. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:40
    @suzianne said
    Why do you believe the fear merchants you subscribe to? Why are you so desperate to be scared that something is happening you don't like that you make it up? Is this the only way you can spread your IQ eating brain disease?
    The right has a LONG history of being afraid of 'deviated preverts' as portrayed in, 'Dr. Strangelove' (1964), say...

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake:
    Colonel! Colonel, I must know what you think has been going on here!

Colonel "Bat" Guano:
    You wanna know what I think?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake:
    Yes!

Colonel "Bat" Guano:
    I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think General Ripper found out about your preversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts. Now MOVE!
  4. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 11:55
    @suzianne said
    Ignored because it never happened.

You guys point to one weird person and claim it happens all the time. Why do you believe the fear merchants you subscribe to? Why are you so desperate to be scared that something is happening you don't like that you make it up? Is this the only way you can spread your IQ eating brain disease?
    The only thing that never happened was you looking at the links I sent. Maybe you think it's fine, that sort of thing going on. Do your kids a favour and don't have any. You'd probably sell them for parts anyway. That'd be another link you didn't look at.
  5. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:06
    @djj said
    The only thing that never happened was you looking at the links I sent. Maybe you think it's fine, that sort of thing going on. Do your kids a favour and don't have any. You'd probably sell them for parts anyway. That'd be another link you didn't look at.
    What do you know about adrenochrome?
  6. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 12:16
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 13:05
    @djj said
    @spruce112358
    Why?
    Not here? OK. 👌🏻
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 03:591 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Wajoma
    Well kudo's to you for your community service.
    I appreciate the sentiment lil sunstroker fella but it is misdirected, the point being I didn't do it for the 'community' nor as any kind of 'service', I did it because it was fun, and it is recommended to anyone, especially if you're honest enough to admit to your own selfish motives. Honest enough to say it's for what you get out of it rather than a sacrifice or duty which turns it into a slog and turns you into being a dry balls to be around.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:04
    @Wajoma
    It is still community service and there are people who appreciate it. I guess you don't do well with compliments. I have done my bit also but not day after day. Well, did 4 years in the US military and did some really good deeds later but I don't talk about it much.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 05:07
    @djj said
    Don't give us your perverted nightmares.

Dealing with you idiots on a daily basis is more than enough for us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree