1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 02:151 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Whatever.

Again, you ignore my point about the survey's language and come back with a typical, par-for-the-course, couple of insults to go along with your usual serving of sanctimony.

I'll respond again when you make a point that's relevant to my point.
    "Insults"?? Where are those?

The post is quite relevant as I think you know.

EDIT: The NBC/Wall St. Journal Poll got similiar results:

34a. In any health care proposal, how important do you feel it is to give people a choice of both a public plan administered by the federal government and a private plan for their health insurance––extremely important, quite important, not that important, or not at all important?
    Extremely important ..........................
    [248]
    Quite important .................................
    Not that important .............................
    Not at all important ...........................
    Not sure ..........................................

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/090617_NBC-WSJ_poll_Full.pdf at page 21.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 02:172 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    thats more of that left wing propaganda. You give me a case of a case of a working class kid dieing from a treatable disease because his parents could not afford it.
    You really can't be that brainwashed, can you?

What do you think happens to people without health insurance when they get sick?

EDIT: Try this study: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:kFSJv6MK3sMJ:www.interaction.org/files.cgi/4062_Marsha%27s-6_2_05_Inequality__Health_v3.ppt+infant+mortality+of+non%3Dhealth+insured&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And go to page 19:

What is the Link Between
    Insurance Coverage and Health Inequalities?

Persons who are uninsured when compared to the insured:

- are less likely to have a regular source of medical care

are more likely to be hospitalized for avoidable health problems

receive fewer services when hospitalized and

are more likely to die prematurely
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 10:51
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You really can't be that brainwashed, can you?

What do you think happens to people without health insurance when they get sick?

EDIT: Try this study: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:kFSJv6MK3sMJ:www.interaction.org/files.cgi/4062_Marsha%27s-6_2_05_Inequality__Health_v3.ppt+infant+mortality+of+non%3Dhealth+insured&cd=14&hl=en&ct= ...[text shortened]...
    receive fewer services when hospitalized and

[b]are more likely to die prematurely
    [/b]
    You really can't be that brainwashed, can you No1?

Do you think the health care rationed out by gummint is plucked from the freee air. The very people getting 'free' health care are the very ones paying for it.

It's just your money going on a merry-go-round and every lap a portion getting skimmed by some gummint buratcracy or other.

Get the gummint out of the health care business, everyone that believes in 'free' healthcare can then join the 'free' health care club. If it's such a great idea, they'll be knocking your door down trying to sign on. Let us know how you get on, in the mean time leave all those that want to decide for ourselves on such a personal issue as our own personal health...well just leave us the hell alone.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 11:121 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    You really can't be that brainwashed, can you No1?

Do you think the health care rationed out by gummint is plucked from the freee air. The very people getting 'free' health care are the very ones paying for it.

It's just your money going on a merry-go-round and every lap a portion getting skimmed by some gummint buratcracy or other.

Get the gummint such a personal issue as our own personal health...well just leave us the hell alone.
    😴😴

Your entire post is a non sequitur; what exactly does it have to do with the matter being discussed i.e. what happens to people who cannot afford health insurance? Sure it's A-OK if they die in WajomaLand but even primitive tribes take care of their sick - why should a society act so contrary to its most basic human instincts?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree