2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 00:441 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    2016 Economic Collapse

[youtube]Si8W8Xj6Lkc[/youtube]
    Sorry RJ, but it won't happen in 2016. I know you're itching for any little flutter in the economy so you can (once again) start yapping about Obama, but you'll be disappointed. Even the most conservative economists admit (grudgingly) The economy is in far better shape than when Obama took over, and will remain so for the next several years. Keep watching your little snake oil doom and gloom economic forecasts if you want, but the economy is pretty strong..😏

Now repeat after me: Madam President...Madam President...Madam President.😀😀😀
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 01:09
    Originally posted by bill718
    Sorry RJ, but it won't happen in 2016. I know you're itching for any little flutter in the economy so you can (once again) start yapping about Obama, but you'll be disappointed. Even the most conservative economists admit (grudgingly) The economy is in far better shape than when Obama took over, and will remain so for the next several years. Keep watching yo ...[text shortened]... ty strong..😏

Donald Trump to make America great again.

Trump hits new high in poll

Donald Trump’s support just soared to a new high

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 02:26
    Sorry RJ, but it won't happen in 2016. I know you're itching for any little flutter in the economy so you can (once again) start yapping about Obama, but you'll be disappointed. Even the most conservative economists admit (grudgingly) The economy is in far better shape than when Obama took over, and will remain so for the next several years. Keep watching yo ...[text shortened]... ty strong..😏

I seem to remember, not too long ago, you saying that you could no longer vote for Ms. Hillary.

Of course the American economy is better than after the 2008 meltdown, for which both political parties bear responsibility. It has taken a full term and a half for it to recover. However, the policies which caused the original meltdown are still in place, and so another is on its way. When? Wish I knew.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 10:10
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I seem to remember, not too long ago, you saying that you could no longer vote for Ms. Hillary.

Of course the American economy is better than after the 2008 meltdown, for which both political parties bear responsibility. It has taken a full term and a half for it to recover. However, the policies which caused the original meltdown are still in place, and so another is on its way. When? Wish I knew.
    The economy is being propped up. That is the only reason it seems better plus oil fracking has caused the Saudis to dump oil at lower prices. However, that is not going to last much longer.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 10:31
    The economy is being propped up. That is the only reason it seems better plus oil fracking has caused the Saudis to dump oil at lower prices. However, that is not going to last much longer.
    What "props up" an economy?

And if you can answer that - would you rather it were not "propped up" ???
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 10:40
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    What "props up" an economy?

And if you can answer that - would you rather it were not "propped up" ???
    Sticks.
    No.
    😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 12:05
    Donald Trump to make America great again.

Trump hits new high in poll

Donald Trump’s support just soared to a new high

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
    On your side of the fence only. Unfortunately for you and your ilk, Hillary is ahead of all your republican buddies.
  9. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 12:14

Wrong Norm. That's not what I said at all. I said "Hillary is a lying little cow, and undeserving of the office of President" That does not mean she won't get elected, nor did I mention if I would vote for her or not. You "seem to remember" rather poorly.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 12:191 edit
    Wrong Norm. That's not what I said at all. I said "Hillary is a lying little cow, and undeserving of the office of President" That does not mean she won't get elected, nor did I mention if I would vote for her or not. You "seem to remember" rather poorly.
    Well other than that she is a nice lady, right?🙂

When you say lying, I assume you are talking about Benghazi?
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 16:31
    You cleared that up well. I don't care enough to go back and confirm.
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 19:47
    2016 Economic Collapse

[youtube]Si8W8Xj6Lkc[/youtube]
    Right wingers have been wishing for that for 7 years now. It's like a wet dream for you guys!
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 20:10
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Right wingers have been wishing for that for 7 years now. It's like a wet dream for you guys!
    You speak now for "right wingers"? Let's see, 7 years from 2015 would bring us to 2008, which was the year of the crash. Happened just prior to the first Obama election. How is it that right wingers were having a wet dream about a 2nd crash, before there was even a symptom of a recovery from the first one? Not wanting to quibble, but whatever recovery has happened, hasn't been for any more than 2 years or less, and most concede that the "recovery isn't very robust".

Try again. Most right wingers would like to see a real recovery, not repeat of the 2008 disaster, but nobody (right or left) seems to be willing to get government out of mucking up economics.
  14. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 20:26
    You speak now for "right wingers"? Let's see, 7 years from 2015 would bring us to 2008, which was the year of the crash. Happened just prior to the first Obama election. How is it that right wingers were having a wet dream about a 2nd crash, before there was even a symptom of a recovery from the first one? Not wanting to quibble, but whatever recovery ...[text shortened]... r, but nobody (right or left) seems to be willing to get government out of mucking up economics.
    Every other depression/recession since the 1920s was ended by Keynesian spending - you don't worry about budgets in the short term, nor inflation. Every single one - including Reagan's double-dip recession in the early 80s before he lied about Soviet military superiority to justify the most massive spending increase any nation had seen and generating a deficit larger than all the other debt combined going back to George Washington. Cut backs - pulling money out of the economy - does not help in a recession, and congress has fought him every step of the way. He's had to play with money supply to recover, which is why interest rates have been held low for so long,a and he did reorient the money being spent to more stimulative spending. But he is the only President facing a congress that wants to ruin the economy simply to make ideological points. It's amazing what he's accomplished.

And yes, on the day after the election of 08, two months before Obama was in power, Rush Limbaugh was calling it "the Obama recession." Yes, nihilists run congress now.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 02:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    On your side of the fence only. Unfortunately for you and your ilk, Hillary is ahead of all your republican buddies.
    She is going down in 2016.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree