Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
Even a liberal rag like MSN can see how life is going to get better under Trump...
That's nice. Missing however from your silly attempt to cherry pick facts are a few inconvenient one's you left out:
* When Trump took over in January of this year, the economy was already in good shape, far better shape in fact than the disaster that Obama had to deal with in 2009. It didn't take much to move the economy to this point in 11 months.
* These tax savings comes at the expense of ballooning the deficit 1 - 2 trillion dollars
* The bulk of this prosperity will be enjoyed by the very rich. Not by most Americans.
* Technology and the rise of cheaper renewable energy such as solar and wind power will dictate that Donald Trump's much ballyhooed oil and coal jobs are simply not going to materialize in the numbers he promised.
* The GOP's new tax overhaul will deny another 13 million Americans healthcare coverage, most of which are the most vulnerable. (Not that The Donald cares about that)
I know it's fun to slam the Liberals, but your little post here is pathetically incomplete and biased.