1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 14:10
    Even a liberal rag like MSN can see how life is going to get better under Trump...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/what-to-expect-for-your-personal-finances-in-2018/ar-BBH52Dy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 15:29
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Even a liberal rag like MSN can see how life is going to get better under Trump...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/what-to-expect-for-your-personal-finances-in-2018/ar-BBH52Dy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
    Trump becoming President should only have been the punchline to a very bad joke.

Why you voted for a 'very bad joke' is beyond me.
  3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 17:127 edits

That's nice. Missing however from your silly attempt to cherry pick facts are a few inconvenient one's you left out:

* When Trump took over in January of this year, the economy was already in good shape, far better shape in fact than the disaster that Obama had to deal with in 2009. It didn't take much to move the economy to this point in 11 months.

* These tax savings comes at the expense of ballooning the deficit 1 - 2 trillion dollars

* The bulk of this prosperity will be enjoyed by the very rich. Not by most Americans.

* Technology and the rise of cheaper renewable energy such as solar and wind power will dictate that Donald Trump's much ballyhooed oil and coal jobs are simply not going to materialize in the numbers he promised.

* The GOP's new tax overhaul will deny another 13 million Americans healthcare coverage, most of which are the most vulnerable. (Not that The Donald cares about that)

I know it's fun to slam the Liberals, but your little post here is pathetically incomplete and biased.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/15/gop-tax-bill-would-raise-deficits-by-nearly-1-point-5-trillion-jct-report.html

http://www.newsweek.com/pruitt-coal-jobs-trump-lies-621713

http://fortune.com/2017/11/29/gop-tax-plan-obamacare-cbo/

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/grantham-wind-solar-to-replace-fossil-fuels-within-decades#gs.BwHNMgs
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 17:511 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Trump becoming President should only have been the punchline to a very bad joke.

Why you voted for a 'very bad joke' is beyond me.
    What do you mean should have? Trump is the punchline.

Which means the 'very bad joke' was...

wait for it...
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Dec '17 19:18
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    What do you mean should have? Trump is the punchline.

Which means the 'very bad joke' was...

wait for it...
    What do you get if the 'leader of the free world' falls into a vat of smugness?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '17 20:50
    Originally posted by @mchill
    That's nice. Missing however from your silly attempt to cherry pick facts are a few inconvenient one's you left out:

* When Trump took over in January of this year, the economy was already in good shape, far better shape in fact than the disaster that Obama had to deal with in 2009. It didn't take much to move the economy to this point in 11 months.

...[text shortened]... echmedia.com/articles/read/grantham-wind-solar-to-replace-fossil-fuels-within-decades#gs.BwHNMgs
    Ahhh...a liberal concerned about the deficit after obamas run...#GOODUN
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 09:50
    Ahhh...a liberal concerned about the deficit after obamas run...#GOODUN
    And, naturally, that's all you understood in his entire post.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 12:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And, naturally, that's all you understood in his entire post.
    His sources are not worthy of a reply.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 14:40
    You're dumbfounded, right?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 04:15
    I'm not surprised that you have no idea what truth is, after watching Fox News for the last nine years.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 11:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm not surprised that you have no idea what truth is, after watching Fox News for the last nine years.
    a liberal upset because someone doesn't fall for their corrupt MSM reports....LOL
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 04:061 edit
    Ok, predictions for 2018

1. ISIS will have to hide in Barak Obama's back yard or face getting wiped off the face of the earth by Trump.
    2. Aliens will continue to hide from the human race in order to avoid the prospect of having to buy universal health care that the GOP refuses to repeal.
    3. Sanctuary cities will be created for US citizens who are forced to live in sanctuary immigrant cities.
    4. The Pope will finally marry Bernie Sanders to make a decent man out of him.....well.....as decent as he can be.
    5. Hillary will become increasingly senile and accidentally bleach bit her teeth.

All safe bets.

When do I collect my money?
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 17:24
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Ok, predictions for 2018

1. ISIS will have to hide in Barak Obama's back yard or face getting wiped off the face of the earth by Trump.
    2. Aliens will continue to hide from the human race in order to avoid the prospect of having to buy universal health care that the GOP refuses to repeal.
    3. Sanctuary cities will be created for US citizens who are fo ...[text shortened]... nile and accidentally bleach bit her teeth.

All safe bets.

12:01 am
    January 1st 2019 EST

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree