1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 10:291 edit
    YouTube

"Donald Trump took a break from grabbing at pussies to grasp at straws."

Anderson Cooper: "You bragged that you sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that"
    Trump: "No i didn't say that at all, I don't think you understood what was said"
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 10:37
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hY04WnlWI

Anderson Cooper: "You bragged that you sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that"
    Trump: "No i didn't say that at all, I don't think you understood what was said"
    "Hillary thought she was at a debate, Trump thought he was at a Trump rally"
    "While she reached out to the audience with facts and sentences that followed the basic rules of grammar, Trump spent 90 minutes [spewing] a noxious word cloud of aggression and disjointed non-sense he found on Reddit"

Who in their right mind thinks Trump won the 2nd debate? Clinton intentionally won by a slight margin so that the GOP don't rally enough to take old Yelling Trump out and shoot him and get another candidate.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 10:42
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 11:12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hY04WnlWI

That may be true, but Mr. Trump still had a better debate performance in this 2nd debate. Was it enough to right his campaign ship and have a realistic chance of winning? I don't think so.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 11:44
    YouTube
    more fact checks in the 2nd debate
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 11:521 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    That may be true, but Mr. Trump still had a better debate performance in this 2nd debate. Was it enough to right his campaign ship and have a realistic chance of winning? I don't think so.
    "Mr. Trump still had a better debate performance in this 2nd debate"
    oh? when he threatened a political opponent with jail? when he defended, again, his disgusting comments from the leaked audio? as he was barely forming sentences? when he again interrupted her? when he was whining about getting less time to speak than her even though his total time was higher than hers?

help me out here, in what way did he had a better performance?

"Was it enough to right his campaign ship and have a realistic chance of winning? I don't think so."
    that's why Clinton held back. he didn't Old Yellered him so that the republicans don't rally together and endorse someone else (not sure if it is even legal at this point or if it would matter to trump supporters)
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 12:00
    Regarding the "grab 'em by the pussy" line, it seemed that he was saying that women will let you do anything if you're famous. He said "they'll let you do it", rather than "even if they don't want it".

Don't get me wrong: he's still a scumbag. But it didn't seem like he was talking about assaulting women.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 12:162 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    Regarding the "grab 'em by the pussy" line, it seemed that he was saying that women will let you do anything if you're famous. He said "they'll let you do it", rather than "even if they don't want it".

Don't get me wrong: he's still a scumbag. But it didn't seem like he was talking about assaulting women.
    You can even drug the women and have sex with them and nothing happens to ya, just as long as you are rich and famous that is.

Places like Hollywood are full of such people.

In fact, Robert Dinero just came out with a commercial denouncing Trump, even though he himself has a sordid history of drug use and womanizing.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 12:24

don't go there.
    it is sexual assault. "they'll let you do it" is synonymous with "what are they gonna do about it?". it's the same "they let you do it" they use for secretaries in Mad Men like movies

how about you also notice the rest of that nauseating clip. like "i just start kissing them, i don't even wait" Wait for what, Donnie? Permission?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 12:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    You can even drug the women and have sex with them and nothing happens to ya, just as long as you are rich and famous that is.

Places like Hollywood are full of such people.

In fact, Robert Dinero just came out with a commercial denouncing Trump, even though he himself has a sordid history of drug use and womanizing.
    I was sure the last time i said it wouldn't be really be the last time saying it.

Robert "Dinero" isn't running for president. That orange orangutan is.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 12:38
    Who in their right mind thinks Trump won the 2nd debate? Clinton intentionally won by a slight margin so that the GOP don't rally enough to take old Yelling Trump out and shoot him and get another candidate.
    I think the dynamic has more to do with who Hillary is trying to appeal to. She is trying to gain voters who are either undecided or marginally in favour of Trump.

My opinion of the debate is that although Hillary quoted Michelle Obama with regards to maintaining the high ground, but she didn't follow through. She didn't stick to policy and went for a number of off topic personal attacks. Of course Trump was worse as he completely goes to pieces whenever policy is mentioned. He has three go to tactics for policy questions:
    1. claim ignorance.
    2. claim he will do it amazingly or some other vague non answer.
    3. ignore the question and attack Clinton on something else.

But as I say above, she is not targeting people like me. If I was american I would be either voting Hillary or a third party. She is targeting those who might still vote Trump or who may abstain. Whether her tactics will pay off I don't know. I would like to think that more focus on policy would be more appealing to people, but Trump is evidence that many people do not think like I do.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 12:54
    don't go there.
    it is sexual assault. "they'll let you do it" is synonymous with "what are they gonna do about it?". it's the same "they let you do it" they use for secretaries in Mad Men like movies

how about you also notice the rest of that nauseating clip. like "i just start kissing them, i don't even wait" Wait for what, Donnie? Permission?
    So you're saying this statement is less like a pop-star full of adoring groupies who'll "let" him do anything, and more like a bully saying a kid "let" him take her lunch money...like "what is she going to do about it?"

That makes sense, especially given his history of how he treats women.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 13:03
    So you're saying this statement is less like a pop-star full of adoring groupies who'll "let" him do anything, and more like a bully saying a kid "let" him take her lunch money...like "what is she going to do about it?"

That makes sense, especially given his history of how he treats women.
    "So you're saying this statement is less like a pop-star full of adoring groupies who'll "let" him do anything"
    he isn't dan bilzerian with a dedicated group of women who are there for a specific reason.
    he is Trump talking about sexually assaulting random women he meets.

"and more like a bully saying a kid "let" him take her lunch money...like "what is she going to do about it?" "
    yes
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 13:17
    Sexual assault is a very tricky area. Here in SA our president had sex with a woman who came to stay at his house. She claims that she was intimidated to the point of not forcibly saying no. Was it rape? Was it sexual assault?
    The courts ruled it consensual sex:
    http://mg.co.za/article/2006-05-08-zuma-found-not-guilty
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 13:48
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Sexual assault is a very tricky area. Here in SA our president had sex with a woman who came to stay at his house. She claims that she was intimidated to the point of not forcibly saying no. Was it rape? Was it sexual assault?
    The courts ruled it consensual sex:
    http://mg.co.za/article/2006-05-08-zuma-found-not-guilty
    "Not forcibly saying no"...is "no" only valid SA if it's "forcibly" done?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree