1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 00:25
    69 years ago, December 7th, 1941 The United States had the largest anti war, isolationist, pacification movement it has ever had. Ignore the Japanese Imperialism, let Europe solve it's own problems was the cry. Stick to our own borders and stay out of the business of other countries.
    And a few hours after Pearl Harbor all that changed.

I'd like to see a return to our pre-WW2 values.
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 00:45
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    69 years ago, December 7th, 1941 The United States had the largest anti war, isolationist, pacification movement it has ever had. Ignore the Japanese Imperialism, let Europe solve it's own problems was the cry. Stick to our own borders and stay out of the business of other countries.

The Japs bit off more than the could chew and got what they deserved! Since then we got draft dodging , draft card burning Presidents apologizing to them and punk community organizers bowing to them. Revisionist progressive text book writers who want to brain wash our children into thinking the USA was the aggressor.
    May those brave American serviceman rest in peace and God bless the pilots of the Enola Gay!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:10
    You people are completely deranged.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:22
    There you have it folks! The progressive mind set towards fellow Americans is if you honor the fallen U.S. soldiers of WW2 "you are deranged".🙄
  5. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:34
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    There you have it folks! The progressive mind set towards fellow Americans is if you honor the fallen U.S. soldiers of WW2 "you are deranged".🙄
    Don't be constantly grouping him in with the progressives. I disagree with him all of the time.

Lean Forward.
  6. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:35
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Don't be constantly grouping him in with the progressives. I disagree with him all of the time.

Lean Forward.
    He claims to be one so I call him one.😕
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:473 edits
    Your posts didn't "honor fallen soldiers" at all. They were just the usual attacks on imaginary enemies.

EDIT: This is "honoring" anyone:

Since then we got draft dodging , draft card burning Presidents apologizing to them and punk community organizers bowing to them. Revisionist progressive text book writers who want to brain wash our children into thinking the USA was the aggressor.

It's just the loony, Glen Beck crap you incessantly spout.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:54
    Our pre-WWII values made us a target.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 01:59

Our pre WWII values included overwhelming support for the New Deal and other progressive legislation.

I'd sure like to see a return to those values, too.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 02:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Our pre WWII values included overwhelming support for the New Deal and other progressive legislation.

I'd sure like to see a return to those values, too.
    The New Deal was doodly-squat compared to the social reforms and civil rights movement/affirmative action policies that followed in the 60's and 70's.
    WTF are you talking about?

OK let's take it back to the New Deal of the 30's compared to now, would that be better than today?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 02:27
    The New Deal was doodly-squat compared to the social reforms and civil rights movement/affirmative action policies that followed in the 60's and 70's.
    WTF are you talking about?

OK let's take it back to the New Deal of the 30's compared to now, would that be better than today?
    There runs a straight line from the policies adopted in the 30's to those adopted in the 60's. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step (Confucius?). Anyway, you said "values" and the values of the New Deal were progressive, liberal ones (listen to an FDR speech).

If we had kept Glass-Steagall around from the New Deal, Wall Street wouldn't have been able to wreck our economy a few years ago.
  12. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 02:35
    Your posts didn't "honor fallen soldiers" at all. They were just the usual attacks on imaginary enemies.

EDIT: This is "honoring" anyone:

Since then we got draft dodging , draft card burning Presidents apologizing to them and punk community organizers bowing to them. Revisionist progressive text book writers who want to brain wash our ch ...[text shortened]... e aggressor.

It's just the loony, Glen Beck crap you incessantly spout.
    Typical of a progressive to selective edit.

"May those brave American serviceman rest in peace and God bless the pilots of the Enola Gay!"-uthrpendragon

Thats honoring fallen and WW2 vets moron!
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 02:421 edit
    Typical of a progressive to selective edit.

[b]"May those brave American serviceman rest in peace and God bless the pilots of the Enola Gay!"-uthrpendragon

Thats honoring fallen and WW2 vets moron![/b]
    I'll be happy when you're resting in peace.

You want to destroy pretty much everything they fought for. Typical of someone who thinks rebel traitors were "right" to try to dissolve the country itself.
  14. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 02:44
    I'll be happy when you're resting in peace.
    That breaks my heart. You can be so mean sometimes.:'(:'(:'(
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '10 02:47
    That breaks my heart. You can be so mean sometimes.:'(:'(:'(
    Then you'll love the edit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree