1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jan '14 13:31
    Is telling a reporter who was asking you questions about an investigation into your fund raising that "If you ever do that to me again, I'll throw you off this f***ing balcony," in front of a rolling TV camera a bit unprofessional for a sitting Congressman?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/29/new-york-congressman-threatens-to-throw-reporter-off-balcony/?hpt=hp_t2

Is his explanation that it was OK to do so because: "I expect a certain level of professionalism and respect, especially when I go out of my way to do that reporter a favor,” as he said in a later statement?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    29 Jan '14 13:39
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is telling a reporter who was asking you questions about an investigation into your fund raising that "If you ever do that to me again, I'll throw you off this f***ing balcony," in front of a rolling TV camera a bit unprofessional for a sitting Congressman?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/29/new-york-congressman-threatens-to-throw-reporte ...[text shortened]... specially when I go out of my way to do that reporter a favor,” as he said in a later statement?
    Mr. Congressman sure looked and acted like he has something to hide.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jan '14 14:11
    It's easy to see why this Congressman would expect respect.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Jan '14 17:33
    He sounds like a TOUGH GUY.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 09:58

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/29/new-york-congressman-threatens-to-throw-reporte ...[text shortened]... specially when I go out of my way to do that reporter a favor,” as he said in a later statement?
    you know the answer dude. do you expect anyone (other than someone trolling) to defend the congressmoron?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Jan '14 12:55
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you know the answer dude. do you expect anyone (other than someone trolling) to defend the congressmoron?
    If you read the "Comments" at the end of the article, you'll find a bunch of people did.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '14 13:34

Actually it's refreshing in a way. It beats them smiling into the camera while knowing that they are throwing the country over the balcony in the distant background where no one sees or hears........

What do you expect from a group of sociopaths?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 19:24
    Sounds like a typical Republican schmuck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree