Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 13 May '09 21:19
    I would like to here from anybody debating the fact that this is a corrupt organization
  2. 13 May '09 23:53
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I would like to here from anybody debating the fact that this is a corrupt organization
    hah! didnt think i would get any hits on this.i guess the facts speak for themselves. why then is Glen Beck from FOX the only one giving this much coverage?
  3. 13 May '09 23:55
    Bad forum logic 101: Post a statement and then if in about 2.5 hours no one posts a retort then everyone must agree.

    Ridiculous. No wonder you watch Glen beck.
  4. 14 May '09 01:00
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Bad forum logic 101: Post a statement and then if in about 2.5 hours no one posts a retort then everyone must agree.

    Ridiculous. No wonder you watch Glen beck.
    hah ,hah! it got you to chime in.
  5. 14 May '09 01:05
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    hah ,hah! it got you to chime in.
    Yeah, it doesn't always take much.
  6. 14 May '09 01:09
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Yeah, it doesn't always take much.
    so you got no opinion on this acorn corruption?
  7. 14 May '09 02:01
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    so you got no opinion on this acorn corruption?
    I didn't say that.
  8. 14 May '09 02:19
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I didn't say that.
    care to comment?
  9. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    14 May '09 03:59
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    [ACORN] is a corrupt organization
    I am under the impression it's not corrupt at all.

    The "right's" obsession, deception and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
  10. 14 May '09 05:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am under the impression it's not corrupt at all.

    The "right's" obsession, deception and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
    this has nothing to do w/right vs left,the"obama connection" or republicans.the election is over.what do you know about this group? have you heard of the acorn 8? for one thing this is about corruption in our voting process in the democratic republic known as the United States of America.for the past 2 election cycles they are under investigation for election fraud in 20 states. they routinely resort to intimidation tactics, harassment and extortion,which co-incidently hire legions of ex-cons straight out of prison to do their footwork on the streets. I am serious FMF where do you get your facts from about this group to say they are on the up and up? You said before you are from s.e. asia is that where you reside? it is well known here in the states that this is an unsavory group at best.
  11. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    14 May '09 05:16
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    this has nothing to do w/right vs left,the"obama connection" or republicans.the election is over.what do you know about this group? have you heard of the acorn 8? for one thing this is about corruption in our voting process in the democratic republic known as the United States of America.for the past 2 election cycles they are under investigation for ...[text shortened]... where you reside? it is well known here in the states that this is an unsavory group at best.
    Your apparent obsession and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
  12. Standard member leisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    14 May '09 05:21
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I would like to here from anybody debating the fact that this is a corrupt organization
    Next you'll be claiming that Chicago has been a hotbed of political corruption for generations. Where does this madness end?
  13. 14 May '09 05:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your apparent obsession and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
    ok i see your not gonna be serious.
  14. 14 May '09 05:23
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    Next you'll be claiming that Chicago has been a hotbed of political corruption for generations. Where does this madness end?
    Good humor.
  15. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    14 May '09 05:32 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    ok i see your not gonna be serious.
    Totally serious. I've read loads and loads about this topic. I happen to be fascinated by people whipping themselves into a frenzy about political topics when they feel impotent. The "case" against ACORN is partisan nonsense based on disingenuous "evidence".

    Talking of being serious or not. I actually thought your OP was a pastiche/satire of the 'Anti-ACORN' thing.

    But - oops - no, you're serious.

    edit: whoops. Not your OP, but your 5th or 6th post. I thought maybe it was a send up of the ACORN-makes-me-so-mad syndrome.