1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    13 May '09 21:19
    I would like to here from anybody debating the fact that this is a corrupt organization
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    13 May '09 23:53
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I would like to here from anybody debating the fact that this is a corrupt organization
    hah! didnt think i would get any hits on this.i guess the facts speak for themselves.🙂 why then is Glen Beck from FOX the only one giving this much coverage?
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 May '09 23:55
    Bad forum logic 101: Post a statement and then if in about 2.5 hours no one posts a retort then everyone must agree.

Ridiculous. No wonder you watch Glen beck.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 May '09 01:00
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Bad forum logic 101: Post a statement and then if in about 2.5 hours no one posts a retort then everyone must agree.

Ridiculous. No wonder you watch Glen beck.
    hah ,hah! 🙂 it got you to chime in.
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    14 May '09 01:05
    hah ,hah! 🙂 it got you to chime in.
    Yeah, it doesn't always take much.
  6. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 May '09 01:09
    Yeah, it doesn't always take much.
    so you got no opinion on this acorn corruption?
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    14 May '09 02:01
    so you got no opinion on this acorn corruption?
    I didn't say that.
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 May '09 02:19
    I didn't say that.
    care to comment?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 May '09 03:59
    [ACORN] is a corrupt organization
    I am under the impression it's not corrupt at all.

The "right's" obsession, deception and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 May '09 05:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am under the impression it's not corrupt at all.

The "right's" obsession, deception and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
    this has nothing to do w/right vs left,the"obama connection" or republicans.the election is over.what do you know about this group? have you heard of the acorn 8? for one thing this is about corruption in our voting process in the democratic republic known as the United States of America.for the past 2 election cycles they are under investigation for election fraud in 20 states. they routinely resort to intimidation tactics, harassment and extortion,which co-incidently hire legions of ex-cons straight out of prison to do their footwork on the streets. I am serious FMF where do you get your facts from about this group to say they are on the up and up? You said before you are from s.e. asia is that where you reside? it is well known here in the states that this is an unsavory group at best.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 May '09 05:16
    this has nothing to do w/right vs left,the"obama connection" or republicans.the election is over.what do you know about this group? have you heard of the acorn 8? for one thing this is about corruption in our voting process in the democratic republic known as the United States of America.for the past 2 election cycles they are under investigation for ...[text shortened]... where you reside? it is well known here in the states that this is an unsavory group at best.
    Your apparent obsession and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
  12. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    14 May '09 05:21
    Next you'll be claiming that Chicago has been a hotbed of political corruption for generations. Where does this madness end? 😞
  13. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 May '09 05:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your apparent obsession and self-deception over this organization is symptomatic of the deep hole the whole Republican-Right-Wing movement is in after the cataclysm of Bush-Cheney.
    ok i see your not gonna be serious.
  14. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 May '09 05:23
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    Next you'll be claiming that Chicago has been a hotbed of political corruption for generations. Where does this madness end? 😞
    Good humor.🙂
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 May '09 05:322 edits
    ok i see your not gonna be serious.
    Totally serious. I've read loads and loads about this topic. I happen to be fascinated by people whipping themselves into a frenzy about political topics when they feel impotent. The "case" against ACORN is partisan nonsense based on disingenuous "evidence".

Talking of being serious or not. I actually thought your OP was a pastiche/satire of the 'Anti-ACORN' thing.

But - oops - no, you're serious.

edit: whoops. Not your OP, but your 5th or 6th post. I thought maybe it was a send up of the ACORN-makes-me-so-mad syndrome.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree