1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 04:04
    @earl-of-trumps said
    A woman who was found to be pretending to be Black has complained that she’s been unable to secure a job for six years as a result of the ‘transracial’ scandal.

[i]Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by the Nigerian name Nkechi Amare Diallo, came under fire in 2015 after a local news reporter unearthed photos of her as a child and spoke to her Caucasian parents, con ...[text shortened]... omen to dress as a woman and get by in society legally as a woman?

Lots of 'splaining to do, libs
    Will you stop referring to leftists as some sort of PC brigade. It’s fascist-speak with an anti-Jewish undertone, spread by neo nazis and morons.

As for the point you are so unelegantly trying to make, I’ve posed this same question on this forum, multiple times.

Indeed, my calling myself “Alpine cuisine French” is a wink to it all.

The only answer you’ll get is: “It’s not the same thing.”

So, it’s alright to choose gender, but not alright to choose race or ethnicity or species.

To sum it all up: how the hell am I supposed to go to Halloween as Jules from Pulp Fiction (greatest Sam L. jackson role ever) if I can’t paint my face black, don a wig and recite the bloody bible?

Hardly likely I’ll pull it off being a short, white, bald Scot...
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 08:51
    @earl-of-trumps said
    A woman who was found to be pretending to be Black has complained that she’s been unable to secure a job for six years as a result of the ‘transracial’ scandal.

[i]Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by the Nigerian name Nkechi Amare Diallo, came under fire in 2015 after a local news reporter unearthed photos of her as a child and spoke to her Caucasian parents, con ...[text shortened]... omen to dress as a woman and get by in society legally as a woman?

Lots of 'splaining to do, libs
    Sure. Put your money where your mouth is. Find out studies documenting how white people identifying as black people have severe psychological trauma. How they deal with depression. Find out how many white people identifying as black people have been murdered. How their lives have massively improved once they were allowed to live as they feel inside, as black people.
    Once you have gathered actual proof the two issues equate and one isn't just an asholish attempt at trying to minimize a very real problem, sure, we will support white people identifying as black people.

I seem to remember Dolezal actively and intentionally lied, not saying she feels more like a black woman than the very white woman she was born as. But who cares about little things such as facts. You have certain feelings and you shouldn't let facts ignore them.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 17:51
    @moonbus said
    @Earl-of-Trumps

John Ellison's "Black Like Me" is as topical today as when it first appeared.
    I don't remember the play, but a book by that name was around in the 60's.
    A white man darkened his skin with an ingestible chemical, and moved down South
    to see how he would be treated.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 18:081 edit
    @shavixmir - Will you stop referring to leftists as some sort of PC brigade. It’s fascist-speak with an anti-Jewish undertone, spread by neo nazis and morons.

Listen to you!! And leave it it you to try to connect transracial to anti-Jewish lol FAIL

The Leftists are the fascists. They are the ones with angry attitudes that browbeat
    totally innocent people into behaving the way the leftists want. Back in the day,
    typical Americans would snicker, perhaps, but not interfere.

Funny how the leftists care soooooooooo much about social behavior, yet somehow,
    they could care less about the behaviors of criminals, homeless people and drug addicts.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 19:241 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir - Will you stop referring to leftists as some sort of PC brigade. It’s fascist-speak with an anti-Jewish undertone, spread by neo nazis and morons.

Listen to you!! And leave it it you to try to connect transracial to anti-Jewish lol FAIL

The Leftists are the fascists. They are the ones with angry attitudes that browbeat
    totally innocent peopl ...[text shortened]... somehow,
    they could care less about the behaviors of criminals, homeless people and drug addicts.
    There is no such thing as left wing fascists.

What you are spewing is called cultural Marxism. And that is the modern term for cultural Bolshevism / Jewish Bolshevism.
    Both terms, meaning the same as what you are saying and all of it directly out Mein Kampf and the Nazi propaganda machine.

You are a fascist.
    The quicker you realise this, the quicker you can better yourself.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 20:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    There was a movie by that name in 1964, and James Whitmore starred as the white man that experimented by ingesting something that turned his skin dark for a period of time. Is that what you are thinking of?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 05:25
    @mwmiller said
    There was a movie by that name in 1964, and James Whitmore starred as the white man that experimented by ingesting something that turned his skin dark for a period of time. Is that what you are thinking of?
    Tropical Thunder...
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 07:36
    @zahlanzi said
    Sure. Put your money where your mouth is. Find out studies documenting how white people identifying as black people have severe psychological trauma. How they deal with depression. Find out how many white people identifying as black people have been murdered. How their lives have massively improved once they were allowed to live as they feel inside, as black people.
    Once y ...[text shortened]... bout little things such as facts. You have certain feelings and you shouldn't let facts ignore them.
    I am not -*and never have been* trying to equate the two maladies in how they effect the ill ones.

I am only looking at their claims and how they are/are not treated by the law, the public and/or the leftist social just warriors.

take your text, saying "Dolezal actively and intentionally lied", yet I claim that all transsexuals lie, too. If a transmale says she is male, she is lying. And her own DNA will prove it. Yet transsexuals are given protections from the courts to lie.

Do you think that it is fair that a transfemale gets to hustle a guy at a barroom and take advantage of him - all with protections by the courts? Ya, "it" does not have to tell the purp that "it" really has male genitalia. let him find out the hard way.

It's BULL
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 17:07
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yup, that's it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree