1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 18:03
    A woman who was found to be pretending to be Black has complained that she’s been unable to secure a job for six years as a result of the ‘transracial’ scandal.

Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by the Nigerian name Nkechi Amare Diallo, came under fire in 2015 after a local news reporter unearthed photos of her as a child and spoke to her Caucasian parents, confirming she was not the African American woman she proclaimed to be.

The 43-year-old opened up about her experiences during an interview on the Tamron Hall Show this week, where she expressed her wishes that people could see her for who she is rather than ‘what’ she is.

Woman Who Pretended To Be Black Complains ‘Transracial’ Scandal Has Left Her Unemployed
    BY : EMILY BROWN ON : 13 FEB 2021 12:25

Woman Who Pretended To Be Black Complains 'Transracial' Scandal Has Left Her UnemployedNBC News/Tamron Hall Show/YouTube
    A woman who was found to be pretending to be Black has complained that she’s been unable to secure a job for six years as a result of the ‘transracial’ scandal.

Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by the Nigerian name Nkechi Amare Diallo, came under fire in 2015 after a local news reporter unearthed photos of her as a child and spoke to her Caucasian parents, confirming she was not the African American woman she proclaimed to be.

The 43-year-old opened up about her experiences during an interview on the Tamron Hall Show this week, where she expressed her wishes that people could see her for who she is rather than ‘what’ she is.

See her interview below:

Dolezal identifies as ‘transracial’, claiming she is a Black person even though her biology is that of a Caucasian person. She was teaching Africana studies at Eastern Washington University when her secret came out, and was ousted from the job as a result.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/woman-who-pretended-to-be-black-complains-transracial-scandal-has-left-her-unemployed/
    --------------------------------------------

Check out the hairdo on that one..,

Anyway, you libs, progs and PC-ers say it is Ok for a body to define
    their own gender and their own name. So why not define your own race?

But the leftist crowd is struggling over this one. One can claim that a Caucasian expressing his/her self as African America by wearing blackface is cultural appropriation, but is that not true, too, for men wanting to be women to dress as a woman and get by in society legally as a woman?

Lots of 'splaining to do, libs
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 18:39
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by the Nigerian name Nkechi Amare Diallo, came under fire in 2015 after a local news reporter unearthed photos of her as a child and spoke to her Caucasian parents, con ...[text shortened]... omen to dress as a woman and get by in society legally as a woman?

The two do not equate .
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 19:251 edit
    @caissad4 said
    The two do not equate .
    Google images of Rachel Dolezal when she was a blonde fair skinned teenager.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 20:04
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Rachel Dolezal, who now goes by the Nigerian name Nkechi Amare Diallo, came under fire in 2015 after a local news reporter unearthed photos of her as a child and spoke to her Caucasian parents, con ...[text shortened]... omen to dress as a woman and get by in society legally as a woman?

sure wish I could jump in, but have absolutely no concept of all this stuff. one comment, say all these people are screwed up as they are, why, oh why, do they have to tell everyone ? Just be who you are and get on with it. I for one, would not want to know. If you can carry 10 bales of hay a minute, I don't care what you look like, or, think you are. Work for me any anytime. No tattoos , I hope 😞 . I'd hire the guy without the tattoo,,,,unless he has a nose ring.
    Alas, What is an employer to do.....
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 20:08
    @AverageJoe1
    Check out how pretty people were in the 60's before they started planting metal in their faces and tattoos all over their bodies:
    YouTube
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 20:49
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You guys can have this thread.
    You all seem to be doing quite well doing face plants all on your own without our help. πŸ˜†
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 21:04
    @earl-of-trumps said

Seems like not a reason to fire somebody.
  8. Dublin
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 21:14
    Someday it would be nice if we were all classified as the human race.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 21:37
    @Dood111 - Check out how pretty people were in the 60's before they started planting metal in their faces and tattoos all over their bodies:

Agreed! They had short-shorts, mini skirts, and go-go boots. Works!
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 21:411 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    Seems like not a reason to fire somebody.
    Well, they presumed she lied about her ethnicity. But did she?
    If she says she feels like she is Afro, then she IS Afro - or should be.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 21:47
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Dood111 - Check out how pretty people were in the 60's before they started planting metal in their faces and tattoos all over their bodies:

Agreed! They had short-shorts, mini skirts, and go-go boots. Works!
    “Agreed! They had short-shorts, mini skirts, and go-go boots. Works!”
    And you should have seen the girls
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 21:511 edit
    @AverageJoe1 - one comment, say all these people are screwed up as they are, why, oh why, do they have to tell everyone ?

This goes back now to gays coming out of the closet. The left has taught all these
    various sexually different people that in-your-faceism is how to deal with it.
    Hasn't the left always had divide and conquer as their agenda,?
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 22:02
    @dood111 said
    @AverageJoe1
    Check out how pretty people were in the 60's before they started planting metal in their faces and tattoos all over their bodies:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icY5cPsMOOo
    The girls in this video make me hot

YouTube : Ballad of Bilbo Baggins with ...
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 Feb '21 22:513 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Feb '21 01:25
    @Earl-of-Trumps

John Ellison's "Black Like Me" is as topical today as when it first appeared.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree