1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 03:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If I had my way, I would eliminate both parties and substitute a different kind of democratic society: No vote. Mayors, senators, representatives, presidents and so forth, now put in office by lottery.

So people in the US, have to be US citizens over 21, NOBODY has bought them out, and I think any random assortment of individuals can do just as good a jo ...[text shortened]... u, Danielle Richey, you are now president.

Tell me they would be worse than what we have now?
    To think that either party would go along with that is insane.

Why would the powers that be surrender their power? It's all they care about.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 15:46
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    ...while the Teabaggers walk in goose step.
    Have you even once talked to anyone who claims to represent or be involved with the Tea Party? Using the derogatory "Teabaggers" tells me that you haven't.

Most hard left Democrats might as well be Bolsheviks.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 15:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And Repulicans want to decimate government so they don't have to deal with the suffering of poor people.'Let them eat cake if they are starving, I don't give a damn' is their mantra.
    "As long as my pac money keeps coming in, I'll vote for the rich every time'.

I suppose you forgot that line that Bush Jr said to one political money raising event:
    To a ...[text shortened]... ess, the helpless, let those bastards just die so we don't have to deal with them, their mantra.
    Benghazi is a real issue, as the embassy there is part of the State department, and Hillary was Secretary of State.

The private, unsecured email server, is also a real and deadly serious issue.

Most Republicans, if faced with those charges, would have resigned in disgrace long ago. Hillary continues to pretend these aren't serious charges. I hope she dies in jail.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 18:14
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Have you even once talked to anyone who claims to represent or be involved with the Tea Party? Using the derogatory "Teabaggers" tells me that you haven't.

Most hard left Democrats might as well be Bolsheviks.
    Most Super Saiyans might as well be Jedi Knights.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 22:48
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    ...while the Teabaggers walk in goose step.
    You mean the people who vote their conscience based on what the Constitution actually says?

I suppose to people like you this would appear to be goose stepping.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Oct '15 16:57
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Most Super Saiyans might as well be Jedi Knights.
    That's true, since both are fantasies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree