Abortion

Abortion

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
If a woman would just be responsible with her own body, an abortion would never be needed.

Stop blaming other people. Your anger towards pro-life movements should be aimed at yourself, not them.
Your anger towards pro-life movements should be aimed at yourself, not them. BS, my anger is directed at the pro-birth movement because they are nothing but LIARS!; and, all in the name of Christ. They lie and say life or person-hood begins at the moment of conception which is completely and utterly a LIE; seeing that 50 to 80 percent of fertilized eggs never get implanted in a woman's uterine wall and gets discharged in women's menstrual cycles. So, that's clearly NOT were life or person-hood begins and it's nothing but a few cells at this point. They twist Bible scriptures in an attempt to prove that life begins at conception when it says nothing of the sort. They are LIARS and the Bible tells us that all LIARS are following Satan. They like to sit in front of abortion clinics in crowds calling all the women and girls entering them "murders and baby killers" when they have NO IDEA what these young girls or young ladies are actually facing; and. the reason for it. They are not of God in any way, shape, or form, and they are following Satan and their actions and words prove it. Simple as that dumb ass idiot. Anything else dumb ass?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Rape is a separate issue.

Please read my OP. I am discussing responsibility, which women want to ignore in favor of 'rights'.
The pro-birth movement does not want rape victims to be allowed to have abortions. Another reason I cannot stand their guts.. DUH! Have You not even watched the news in the last decade?

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
Your anger towards pro-life movements should be aimed at yourself, not them. BS, my anger is directed at the pro-birth movement because they are nothing but LIARS!; and, all in the name of Christ. They lie and say life or person-hood begins at the moment of conception which is completely and utterly a LIE; seeing that 50 to 80 percent of fertilized eggs never ge ...[text shortened]... Satan and their actions and words prove it. Simple as that dumb ass idiot. Anything else dumb ass?
Ummmm.....I think you are agreeing with me. Not sure why you called me a dumb ass.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
2 edits

@chaney3 said
Ummmm.....I think you are agreeing with me. Not sure why you called me a dumb ass.
I.m not agreeing with you at all. You said my anger towards the pro-birth movement was misdirected. I told you how it is NOT misdirected. Furthermore, your op mentioned nothing about rape; which is why many abortions are preformed legally.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
I.m not agreeing with you at all. You said my anger towards the pro-birth movement was misdirected. I told you how it is NOT misdirected. Furthermore, your op mentioned nothing about rape; which is why many abortions are preformed legally.
I was talking to women, not men.

You seem like a freakin lunatic, spouting bible verses

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
5 edits

@chaney3 said
I was talking to women, not men.

You seem like a freakin lunatic, spouting bible verses
LOL, which Bible verse did I spout off dumb ass liar? Come on? You're the one bulldozing in here with your worthless to God judgmental ass. LOL, Can't stand the heat then get the f out of the kitchen boy. lol By the way, It's takes both a MAN AND WOMAN to cause a pregnancy. Of course you don't what the males to hold any responsibility in that tho. Complete irresponsible dumb ass. And then you got the nerve to only judge women on this issue? lol, that's what I call a worthless to God lying dumb ass.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
LOL, which Bible verse did I spout off dumb ass liar? Come on? You're the one bulldozing in here with your worthless to God judgmental ass. LOL, Can't stand the heat then get the f out of the kitchen boy. lol By the way, It's takes both a MAN AND WOMAN to cause a pregnancy. Of course you don't what the males to hold any responsibility in that tho. Complete irresponsible dumb ass.
If a woman closes her legs, guess what, no abortion.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
2 edits

@chaney3 said
If a woman closes her legs, guess what, no abortion.
And if a man keeps his Johnson in his pants, guess what, no abortion dumb ass.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
And if a man keeps his penis in his pants, guess what, no abortion.
Men aren't crying about women's rights.

Women are. Same women with no morals.

Mostly blacks.

m

Moves
25 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
If a woman would just be responsible with her own body, an abortion would never be needed.

Stop blaming other people. Your anger towards pro-life movements should be aimed at yourself, not them.
The problem with this argument is that the pro-life movement is not really a pro-life movement.
It's a patriarchal movement.

Another argument here.
How much of the R should be placed on the males ?

D

Moves
25 Aug 19

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@mghrn55 said
The problem with this argument is that the pro-life movement is not really a pro-life movement.

Another argument here.
Ask Suzianne and Duchess.

They want the liberty to sleep around, then avoid consequences. Why?

Because it's their bodies.
A foolish stance.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
3 edits

@chaney3 said
Men aren't crying about women's rights.

Women are. Same women with no morals.

Mostly blacks.
Women weren't allowed to vote in the USA until 55 years after Black men got their freedom and were allowed to vote. On and on... If men would quit trying not to give women their rights then they wouldn't complain now would they? And the women being black has nothing to do with it. Most women for equal rights are white in America and the world.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Close your legs Duchess.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19

@mghrn55 said

Another argument here.
At least 50% if not more, seeing that men are usually the aggressors in a sexual encounter. Not always, but usually.