Abortion

Abortion

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
At least 50% if not more, seeing that men are usually the aggressors in a sexual encounter. Not always, but usually.
Close your legs women.

Abortions drop dramatically.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Close your legs women.

Abortions drop dramatically.
And keep your little thing in its pants and abortions drop dramatically dumb ass liar.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
And keep your little thing in its pants and abortions drop dramatically dumb ass liar.
NO.

Women, close your legs.
Stop being sluts, with abortion as your backup plan.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
4 edits

@chaney3 said
NO.

Women, close your legs.
Stop being sluts, with abortion as your backup plan.
No. Men keep your Johnson put away and stop being sluts and using abortion or the disappearing act as your backup plan.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
No. men keep your Johnson put away and stop being sluts and using abortion as your backup plan.
Wrong.
You're forgetting about the frantic females who give away their bodies, then panic, then abort.

Why? Because women avoid personal responsibility.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Wrong.
You're forgetting about the frantic females who give away their bodies, then panic, then abort.

Why? Because women avoid personal responsibility.
LOL, you're a complete idiot. What about the frantic males who give away their bodies, then panic and ask the women to abort; or they just disappear leaving the woman all alone to fend for herself with the pregnancy that the male caused. Why? Because men avoid personal responsibility and you prove it with every post you make in this thread.

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
LOL, you're a complete idiot. What about the frantic males who give away their bodies, then panic and ask the women to abort; or they just disappear leaving the woman all alone to fend for herself with the pregnancy that the male caused.
Are you a girl?

You're acting like one.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
2 edits

@chaney3 said
Are you a girl?

You're acting like one.
Come on over anytime and find out. Just let me know. Seems to me you're acting the exact same way of what you are acussing women of doing. No responsibility. LOL, What a dumb ass. LOL

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

Women: close your legs.

Problem solved.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Women: close your legs.

Problem solved.
Men: Keep your thing put away. Problem solved!

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
Men: Keep your thing put away. Problem solved!
Me and you.
Boxing ring.
I whip your ass, then can get back to discussion.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
3 edits

@chaney3 said
Me and you.
Boxing ring.
I whip your ass, then can get back to discussion.
LOL, anytime boy, anytime. Just message me and let me know. I'll direct you to your destination. lol You're hilarious just as most of the GOP conservatives on this site. You're just mad at women because you can't get one, and can't figure out why... LOL, it's all because you're a dumb ass idiot a-hole. lol

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
LOL, anytime boy, anytime. Just message me and let me know. I'll direct you to your destination. lol
Lol.
You're lucky I don't want to hurt my knuckles.

You may keep your ugly face.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Aug 19
2 edits

@chaney3 said
Lol.
You're lucky I don't want to hurt my knuckles.

You may keep your ugly face.
LOL, Good night loser boy. I'm done with my job here by making you look like the complete idiot that you are. Message me anytime if you wish... lol

c

Moves
25 Aug 19

@kingdavid403 said
LOL, Good night loser boy. I'm done with my job here by making you look like the complete idiot that you are. Message me anytime if you wish... lol
Hope you dream about an ass whooping.

Cause that's what I'm offering.