1. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jul '16 10:07
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You, on the other hand, attack the person and yet remain unencumbered by any actual facts.
    You make claims, but are unable to support those claims with facts... so you just make another claim in attempt to bolster the first one.
    If I recall correctly, you were the one that kept admitting that you had got the facts wrong because you couldn't read a map or couldn't Google or some other excuse. I certainly don't remember you presenting any verifiable facts that supported your case. You certainly haven't presented any in this thread. Which ones do you claim to have presented?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Jul '16 15:25
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction
    Got it.
    Now you explain it.
    In layman's terms, using your own understanding of exactly what refraction is, its causes and conditions.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Jul '16 15:30
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If I recall correctly, you were the one that kept admitting that you had got the facts wrong because you couldn't read a map or couldn't Google or some other excuse. I certainly don't remember you presenting any verifiable facts that supported your case. You certainly haven't presented any in this thread. Which ones do you claim to have presented?
    Yes, you recall correctly: I admitted jacking up the conversation with my temporary inability to keep the coordinates straight on account of carrying on multiple conversations.

Odd, how you remember the error on my part which once remedied was revealed as ultimately insignificant to the argument other than on the level of a spelling error...
    but you just can't seem to recall any of the facts discussed.

Huh.
    Talk about selective memory.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 Jul '16 15:52
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I predict...
    This will be one of the shortest lists ever compiled.
    Unless, of course, the accomplishments include things detrimental to others.
    One hellova body count.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Jul '16 16:06
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    One hellova body count.
    By most measures, ~90.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree