Are you certain like Obama?
    Am I certain of what?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 15:02
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If they could acheive their goals peacefully, they'd be peaceful.
    You mean the goal of establishing a huge base where they can deride women and force them to be barefoot and pregnant? You do remember when the Taliban took over and forced women doctors for instance, to stop working. You think this kind of goal is ok, just because it's 'THEIR' society?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 15:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You mean the goal of establishing a huge base where they can deride women and force them to be barefoot and pregnant? You do remember when the Taliban took over and forced women doctors for instance, to stop working. You think this kind of goal is ok, just because it's 'THEIR' society?
    Well, you sent your armed forces in and toppled the Taliban. And yet you then pulled the carpet from under RAWA. The U.S.'s victorious puppet in the recent election was using some of his political capital to make marital rape easier to keep elements of the U.S.-allied 'Northern Alliance' (as it was once referred to) onboard. If the U.S., in fully tumescent MakingTheWorldSafeForDemocracy mode, tolerates and endorses this misogynistic stuff, what alternative are you suggesting, apart from cheap shots aimed at claiming posters here condone [insert grizzly Taliban atrocity here]?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 16:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, you sent your armed forces in and toppled the Taliban. And yet you then pulled the carpet from under RAWA. The U.S.'s victorious puppet in the recent election was using some of his political capital to make marital rape easier to keep elements of the U.S.-allied 'Northern Alliance' (as it was once referred to) onboard. If the U.S., in fully tumescent Makin ...[text shortened]... om cheap shots aimed at claiming posters here condone [insert grizzly Taliban atrocity here]?
    What suggestiongs would you give the US for combating Al Qaeda?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 16:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    What suggestiongs would you give the US for combating Al Qaeda?
    The U.S. isn't fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 18:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    The U.S. isn't fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.
    That wasn't his question was it?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 18:07
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    That wasn't his question was it?
    Well it was. I was responding to sonhouse's post about the Taliban. And whodey's response to my reponse was a non-sequitur. whodey should just start a new thread perhaps or address his question to someone else.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 18:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well it was. I was responding to sonhouse's post about the Taliban. And whodey's response to my reponse was a non-sequitur. whodey should just start a new thread perhaps or address his question to someone else.
    You were responding to sonhouse when whodey asked you the question?

OK whatever.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '10 00:00
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    You were responding to sonhouse when whodey asked you the question?
    Yes. Apparently whodey didn't understand what sonhouse and I were talking about.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Feb '10 00:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I didn't say their goals were "OK"; I said if they could acheive them peacefully they would.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree