1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 14:38
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Except it was Gratis Pawn that mentioned 'pointing the finger'. In his usage, he meant 'accusing'.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 14:41
    @dood111 said
    As does AOC's claim.
    Sandy Cortez's fish story of a sexual assault is dubious at best because of her long history of making up stories to gain sympathy for how rough she had it growing up.
    I would submit to you that "her long history of making up stories" is a fantasy that you made up.

Give us a link that substantiates your claim.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 14:42
    @Suzianne
    BTW, the piece D64 posted said AOC hid out in her office bathroom. Actually, she was hiding in congresswoman Katie Porter's office and bathroom.

I can't even BEGIN to process the fear she had from those traitors attacking the capitol building.

And calling for the death of Pelosi and Pence.

I hope the newest information coming out of the NY Times adds to the now overwhelming evidence of Trump starting the push to the capitol building.

I wonder if ANY kind of evidence would be enough to get the scared shyteless senators to vote for conviction?

They are so afraid of the Trump base they have clearly indicated a REPUBLICAN POTUS is in fact above the law.

Now a DEMOCRAT POTUS, if there was ANY kind of similar behavior, we know full well the republican senator responces.
    OFF WITH HIS/HER HEAD. And a 100% Republican vote for conviction.

So those republican senators clearly put their political position MUCH higher than ANY threat to US democracy.

THAT is the sad day in America.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 14:50
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Well you were wrong:
    Point the finger at: (From a book on common phrases)
    "to accuse or blame (someone) He was quick to point a finger at his coworkers. Let's stop pointing fingers at each other and just solve the problem"
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 14:511 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    BTW, the piece D64 posted said AOC hid out in her office bathroom. Actually, she was hiding in congresswoman Katie Porter's office and bathroom.

I can't even BEGIN to process the fear she had from those traitors attacking the capitol building.

And calling for the death of Pelosi and Pence.

I hope the newest information coming out of the NY Times adds to ...[text shortened]... r political position MUCH higher than ANY threat to US democracy.

THAT is the sad day in America.
    Yes, many of them also hid out in offices that they locked the door. Luckily that old building is really solidly built, probably solid wood doors. MB saying that they could have just left via the tunnels doesn't mention that none of them expected the rioters to actually break into the building. They had to shelter where they could find it. Most of them were terrified. As AOC said, trauma brings up memory of trauma, and this could also incapacitate a person, just the fear of it.

A NYT article the other day concluded that the White House did indeed plan the rally and the incitement to call on the crowd to storm the Capitol. In the real world (not the world our Congress inhabits), this kind of evidence would be enough to bring charges against Trump.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 14:56
    @suzianne said
    I would submit to you that "her long history of making up stories" is a fantasy that you made up.
    Give us a link that substantiates your claim.
    I could post several dozen links, you'd just pooh-pooh them as being unreliable.
    Google "AOC lies about growing up" and take your pick, I'm not doing any legwork just so you can gainsay it.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 15:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 17:451 edit
    @Duchess64
    There were some weapons in the hands of the police inside. Shots from inside were fired. But republicans were actually tweeting to their followers where rooms were.
    I think repubs did not consider themselves to be in danger since a number of them are complicate it the insurrection and we will figure out who those traitors are and hope they reap the consequences.
    They are secretly confederate soldiers in century 21 and their goal is to stop people of color voting and make America WHITE again.
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 18:15
    @sonhouse said
    They are secretly confederate soldiers in century 21 and their goal is to stop people of color voting and make America WHITE again.
    And you learned this "secret" information just how, exactly?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 18:20
    @Dood111
    By the FACT JACK that there was collusion between members of congress and the traitors attacking the Capitol building.

The traitors were conducted on an inside tour of the building a day or two before the actual traitorous insurrection, where they were told where congressmen and women met, where the offices are and such.

Whoever that was is going to be seeing consequences for that traitorous action.

AND during the riot there were republicans secretly tweeting where people were inside the capitol building.

OF COURSE you will deny deny deny but that is the truth which I would expect a confederate sympathizer like you would never be honest about.

You for instance, would swear on a stack of bibles you are a real patriotic American and those traitors were just that, traitors, then when that testimony was finished, you would go back to your confederate buddies and plan the next insurrection.
  11. Joined
    13 Nov '20
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 18:59
    Seems to me that people complain when women call out their attackers by name. We see comments like - If its true why didn't she go to the police at the time? Why ruin his life now? Why name him if she cant back it up with evidence?

Yet people also complain if women do not name their attackers, see the many stupid comments in this thread.

Looks like a certain percentage of the population just want to blame women for being assaulted....Is it a coincidence that this is also a common trait amongst rapists.
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 19:16
    @sprogladog said
    Seems to me that people complain when women call out their attackers by name. We see comments like - If its true why didn't she go to the police at the time? Why ruin his life now? Why name him if she cant back it up with evidence?
    AOC never mentioned being sexually abused to ANYBODY until now and you don't think that's odd?
    And there's NO ONE that will back up her claim? Even friends she would have told about it?
    Her stories about her childhood stink. Never mentioned any problems to anyone until she became a congresswoman.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 19:32
    @dood111 said
    AOC never mentioned being sexually abused to ANYBODY until now and you don't think that's odd?
    And there's NO ONE that will back up her claim? Even friends she would have told about it?
    Her stories about her childhood stink. Never mentioned any problems to anyone until she became a congresswoman.
    Doesn’t mean she wasn’t scared.

What the hell is wrong with you?
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 20:19
    @shavixmir said
    Doesn’t mean she wasn’t scared.

What the hell is wrong with you?
    Doesn't mean her ridiculous claims are true either.
    What the hell is wrong with YOU?
  15. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 21:13
    Plenty.

Shav has plenty of problems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree