1. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 07:58
    Originally posted by quackquack
    It's more than just the body count. 9-11 changed the amount of security that we have at airports, caused sky scrapers to fall, prevented life from operating as normal for an extended period of time, exposed people and first responders to disease, made us re-balance freedoms vs. security. It's fundamentally different than when a drug dealer shoots anot ...[text shortened]... fe and should be taken more seriously then a dispute between two fools which ends up in gun use.
    So its a self fulfilling prophecy. Islamic terrorism is a problem because your way of life will be changed because enough people think it will change your way of life that it actually does change your way of life. All essentially playing directly into the terrorists hands whose sole purpose is to change your way of life.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 09:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    I would not put anything past these people. I'll even wager Trump is a Dim plant.

After all, he had been a Dim his entire life.

If he goes third party, which I think he will, I think we will have our answer.
    They are not that smart. The proof is in who they elected for President, not to mention the two nutjobs they are running this time. They are turning the USA into a third rate country with their stupidity.
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 20:52
    I would not put anything past these people. I'll even wager Trump is a Dim plant.

It's a rather sad commentary on the mental faculties of at least a third of Republicans if they fall for the act of a "Dim plant" in such wholesale fashion, wouldn't you say?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 20:56

that IS a good theory.

they are all so bad and unsuited for even school principal (at a very small elementary school) that they have to be dimocrats undercover.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 23:17
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Do you not consider that the scale of the realistic threat is a factor to consider?
    I think he said that already.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree