1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 12:47
    Over 2,000 people die every year in gun violence in America and no one raises an eyebrow. Let 2 muslims kill a few people in California and everyone flies into a panic. I guess it's OK for non muslims to pull the trigger.
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 17:34
    Originally posted by bill718
    Over 2,000 people die every year in gun violence in America and no one raises an eyebrow. Let 2 muslims kill a few people in California and everyone flies into a panic. I guess it's OK for non muslims to pull the trigger.
    It's all about what issues bother you. How many people die in car accidents? and you seem more bothered about guns and police brutality. I think when group want to attack your country and your way of life -- and that is what Muslim fundamentalists intend to do -- we should take the threat very seriously.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 17:54
    Originally posted by quackquack
    It's all about what issues bother you. How many people die in car accidents? and you seem more bothered about guns and police brutality. I think when group want to attack your country and your way of life -- and that is what Muslim fundamentalists intend to do -- we should take the threat very seriously.
    Why is it that when there are two crazy Muslim idiots killing some people, it's a "threat" to be taken "very seriously," but when it is a crazy non-Muslim idiot killing some people, it's just a crazy guy and not a "serious threat"?
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 19:39
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Why is it that when there are two crazy Muslim idiots killing some people, it's a "threat" to be taken "very seriously," but when it is a crazy non-Muslim idiot killing some people, it's just a crazy guy and not a "serious threat"?
    It's more than just the body count. 9-11 changed the amount of security that we have at airports, caused sky scrapers to fall, prevented life from operating as normal for an extended period of time, exposed people and first responders to disease, made us re-balance freedoms vs. security. It's fundamentally different than when a drug dealer shoots another drug dealer. Terrorist attacks are attacks on our way of life and should be taken more seriously then a dispute between two fools which ends up in gun use.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 22:19
    It's more than just the body count. 9-11 changed the amount of security that we have at airports, caused sky scrapers to fall, prevented life from operating as normal for an extended period of time, exposed people and first responders to disease, made us re-balance freedoms vs. security. It's fundamentally different than when a drug dealer shoots anot ...[text shortened]... fe and should be taken more seriously then a dispute between two fools which ends up in gun use.
    Do you not consider that the scale of the realistic threat is a factor to consider?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '15 22:56
    She was vetted, why the big deal?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 02:24
    How many died in 9/11 bill?

People are afraid one of these fools will bring a WMD. I don' know of anyone else who would, do you?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 02:331 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    How many died in 9/11 bill?

People are afraid one of these fools will bring a WMD. I don' know of anyone else who would, do you?
    You don't? http://www.history.com/topics/oklahoma-city-bombing

Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the over the past 13 and a half years.

In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=0
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 03:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You don't? http://www.history.com/topics/oklahoma-city-bombing

Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the over the past 13 and a half years. ...[text shortened]... released in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=0
    Did any of these plots involve possible WMD's?

Terrorists in the Middle East may have access to WMD's. In addition, they have oil to fund their activities. This makes them the cream of the crop in regards to terrorism.

Perhaps this is why countries with large populations of Muslims typically rank the highest in overall terrorism in the world.

So no, I don't fear right winged groups using WMD's.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 03:45
    Yeah, that's because the two muslims murder in the name of Allah the devil and their Islamic religion. 😏
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 03:491 edit
    Perhaps people are a bit sensitive to muslims killing folks because of the refugee situation. You have a president wanting to take away the means of self protection against those that would rape your mothers, wives , and children while screaming Allahu Akbar. Of course not all in the muslim faith will be so inclined, but after treating them as the US did, there will be revenge by some as well as acts of violence because of religious zealots. If you want to worry about deaths, then take a look at the gardasil vaccinations or warfare in general. Have you ever wondered why Obama can attack a sovereign nation like Syria without a vote from congress which effectively gives the people of the US no say whatsoever? Puts the whole gun control smoke and mirror bs into perspective eh? Same with the refugee plan.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 03:511 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Perhaps people are a bit sensitive to muslims killing folks because of the refugee situation. You have a president wanting to take away the means of self protection from those that would rape your mothers, wives , and children while screaming Allahu Akbar. Of course not all in the muslim faith will be so inclined, but after treating them as the US did, t ...[text shortened]... Puts the whole gun control smoke and mirror bs into perspective eh? Same with the refugee plan.
    All I want is Hillary to come out and say that right winged terrorists who are American citizens are as much a concern, or more of a concern, than world wide Islamic terrorists.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze do it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 04:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    All I want is Hillary to come out and say that right winged terrorists who are American citizens are as much a concern, or more of a concern, than world wide Islamic terrorists.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeze do it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.
    They will stage another false flag attack again soon I am sure. People like Hillary have to act fast because more and more people are aware of the tactics of the fascist commies. Take a look back 7 years ago when just the mention of the Bilderbergs brought down ridicule and labeling of "conspiracy theorist". People still believed in the freedom of the press and everything was about the left right paradigm crapola or it doesn't exist. People are scratching their heads wondering how can we support the terrorists on one hand and claim to fight them on the other. They have limited time to make their move now. If they make a significant move on the guns, they will cause a distraction from their evil doings elswhere in the world. Then you have guys talking about 2000 deaths from guns which is not even a drop in the bucket to what has happened in the middle east and what is to come if the guns are actually taken.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 04:41
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    They will stage another false flag attack again soon I am sure. People like Hillary have to act fast because more and more people are aware of the tactics of the fascist commies. Take a look back 7 years ago when just the mention of the Bilderbergs brought down ridicule and labeling of "conspiracy theorist". People still believed in the freedom of the pre ...[text shortened]... cket to what has happened in the middle east and what is to come if the guns are actually taken.
    I would not put anything past these people. I'll even wager Trump is a Dim plant.

After all, he had been a Dim his entire life.

If he goes third party, which I think he will, I think we will have our answer.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '15 07:33
    It's more than just the body count. 9-11 changed the amount of security that we have at airports, caused sky scrapers to fall, prevented life from operating as normal for an extended period of time, exposed people and first responders to disease, made us re-balance freedoms vs. security. It's fundamentally different than when a drug dealer shoots anot ...[text shortened]... fe and should be taken more seriously then a dispute between two fools which ends up in gun use.
    Interesting how you didn't answer the question.

What is it about Muslim "terrorism" that makes it so much more frightening to you than other "terrorism" committed by non-Muslims (e.g. the recent church, school and abortion clinic shootings)?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree