1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 06:58
    What with Hamas fighting Al Qaeda in Gaza to stop further spread of Islamic fundamentalism... I'm not entirely sure who the bad guys are anymore!

Who's your friend at the moment?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 07:13
    You called for Americans to help you out with their perspective, so here I am.

They suck. They won't ever change. when the entire Earth is at peace, they will still be squabbling amongst themselves. Deal with it.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 07:18
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    You called for Americans to help you out with their perspective, so here I am.

They suck. They won't ever change. when the entire Earth is at peace, they will still be squabbling amongst themselves. Deal with it.
    What happened to the old: "Our enemy's enemy is our friend" BS your government has been spraying on us for the last 100 years?

Don't you dare make the call?
    Have your balls shrunk on the international arena?

Or will you just wheel your president out to hypocritically suggest: "So long as they don't break international...uh.. law... it's fine."
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 07:20
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    What happened to the old: "Our enemy's enemy is our friend" BS your government has been spraying on us for the last 100 years?

Don't you dare make the call?
    Have your balls shrunk on the international arena?

Or will you just wheel your president out to hypocritically suggest: "So long as they don't break international...uh.. law... it's fine."
    Don't have a clue as to what you're trying to say. Stop drinking and go to bed.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 07:21
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Don't have a clue as to what you're trying to say. Stop drinking and go to bed.
    Sam's got tiny balls!
    Sam's got tiny balls!

Pity the Duke isn't around anymore. He'd have called it for you.
  6. Standard memberMacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    Taggart Comet
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 08:161 edit

I don't think you worded the president's suggestion accurately, it would be: "So long..ahh..as..uh..as they don't..umm..break..uh..break international..uh..law..well,uh..it's fine"
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 12:43
    What with Hamas fighting Al Qaeda in Gaza to stop further spread of Islamic fundamentalism... I'm not entirely sure who the bad guys are anymore!

You Shav. 😉
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 03:391 edit

I wish both sides much success in inflicting maximum casualties on the other. May it be a long, sustained conflict and result in the destruction of both organizations.

Oh, and may no civilians be hurt in the conflict.

Edit: If I absolutely had to support one side, I'd support Hamas over AQ. At least Hamas has shown some level of negotiability.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 04:16

That is a tough one.
    Right wingers here are attacking British and Canadian healthcare. Not me.
    Mexican druglords are at our southern border and holding their own.
    And religions have muddied the water.
    Perhaps Chimerica is our only hope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree