Moves
    27 Dec '20 08:342 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 13:35
    @Duchess64 the huge minority that voted for Trump in 2020, the Democratic loss of seats in the House and the possibility of a small or continued minority in the Senate are far more disturbing than Trump. Four years is a short stint. I have no doubt there are fascist politicians with gobs of financial support who are far more clever than Trump waiting in the wings. Unfortunately, I think it likely that the United States has yet to see the worst.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 14:431 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 19:491 edit
    @Duchess64
    Which may well be exactly what Putin wanted.
    There are those who believe that his entire political existence has been based on payback for the breakup of the Soviet Union.
    And this would be a mission accomplished for him.
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 20:21
    @phranny said
    @Duchess64 the huge minority that voted for Trump in 2020, the Democratic loss of seats in the House and the possibility of a small or continued minority in the Senate are far more disturbing than Trump. Four years is a short stint. I have no doubt there are fascist politicians with gobs of financial support who are far more clever than Trump waiting in the wings. Unfortunately, I think it likely that the United States has yet to see the worst.
    You are 100% right.

It will be beautiful 🤗

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree