1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    15 May '13 20:251 edit
    Fast and Furious. How Eric Holder is not in jail for that alone is stunning.

Benghazi. Cowardice and a coverup. Not illegal - but Obama is a liar.

Department of Justice/AP phone records. Shocking, and a chilling effect on freedom of the press. An Orwellian, Big Brother attack on the Constitution.

IRS Targeting Conservative Groups. A full-on assault on free speech. Another Big Brother stunner.

Anybody still think this clown is doing a good job? Anybody feeling heaps of trust in their government today?

EDIT: The most charitable reading of Obama's administration is incompetence. Do you libboes understand why we don't think you should ever be in charge?
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 May '13 04:51
    Originally posted by sasquatch672

Department of Justice/AP phone records. Shocking, and a chilling effect on freedom of the press. An Orwellian, Big Brother attack on the Constitution.

IRS Targeting Conservative Groups. A full- ...[text shortened]... n is incompetence. Do you libboes understand why we don't think you should ever be in charge?
    Most of these folks wouldn't believe it even if their neighbors, friends, and family members got wisked away by the government for torture and killing. They think government knows what is best for them and that there is no way our civilized governments would do us harm or have a plan to attack the constitution.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    16 May '13 13:09
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Most of these folks wouldn't believe it even if their neighbors, friends, and family members got wisked away by the government for torture and killing. They think government knows what is best for them and that there is no way our civilized governments would do us harm or have a plan to attack the constitution.
    What's the Obama administration's plan to attack the constitution, specifically?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 May '13 13:131 edit
    My answer to Squatch's post: George Bush.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    16 May '13 15:28
    Originally posted by vivify
    My answer to Squatch's post: George Bush.
    Nope - don't get to blame Bush anymore, not six years later...
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 May '13 15:52

IRS Targeting Conservative Groups. A full- ...[text shortened]... n is incompetence. Do you libboes understand why we don't think you should ever be in charge?
    All Presidents are scum. It doesn't matter if it is a democrat or republican. They are all working for the same elitists seeking world domination. That is why foreign policy never changes much at all.
    The mainstream news media shows you what your options are so you vote for only the corrupt puppets the elite want. Then you fool yourself into thinking you made the choice.
    GW Bush was no better. A puppet is a puppet.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    16 May '13 16:061 edit

IRS Targeting Conservative Groups. A full- n is incompetence. Do you libboes understand why we don't think you should ever be in charge?
    I feel trust in our government today. It's debateable weather or not it's the best in the world, but I think it's clearly one of the better one's. As far as all the rest of your gloomy theory's, why not let the legal process work, and after all the evidence is presented (of which we only have a fraction of) then render judgement? This would seem to be a more sensible course of action than slipping into the mindset that just because a Democrat is in the Whitehouse, America automatically transforms it self into "The Empire" with Darth Vader doing evil everywhere. 😲
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:192 edits
    Nope - don't get to blame Bush anymore, not six years later...

You said this is why "libbos" or whatever, shouldn't be in charge; I'm just reminding you, that the last Republican is still considered the worst president in history by many. And who's the other choice for worst president? Nixon, a Republican.

So don't make it seem it like we just need a conservative in office, and our problems will be fixed; in fact, it's been quite the opposite. The "libbo" president before Obama is considered to be one of the best presidents in history. So in fact, there's more reason to not "trust" Republicans.

So I'm not "blaming" Bush; just showing you that your statement about "why we don't want libbos in charge" is stupid.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:23
    [b]Nope - don't get to blame Bush anymore, not six years later...

You said this is why "libbos" or whatever, shouldn't be in charge; I'm just reminding you, that the last Republican is still considered the worst president in history by many. And who's the other choice for worst president? Nixon ...[text shortened]... you that your statement about "why we don't want libbos in charge" is stupid.[/b]
    Just because a person has an R next to his name, doesn't make him a Conservative. GW is a perfect example!

Your point is well taken. We should not have overly corrupt people in charge of the government, which is why Obama is ill suited for the position.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:28
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Just because a person has an R next to his name, doesn't make him a Conservative. GW is a perfect example!
    Um, wasn't George Bush the "Compassionate Conservative"?

Oh how a conservative's memory fails when it's convenient.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '13 17:351 edit

Yep, Compassionate Conservative is another word for liberal. It literally means someone who wants to increase social spending while lowering taxes.

Glad to be of service. Let me know if you need any other terms explained in lay terms. I'm pretty good at explaining complex terms in ways that are easier to understand.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    16 May '13 18:34
    [b]Nope - don't get to blame Bush anymore, not six years later...

You said this is why "libbos" or whatever, shouldn't be in charge; I'm just reminding you, that the last Republican is still considered the worst president in history by many. And who's the other choice for worst president? Nixon ...[text shortened]... you that your statement about "why we don't want libbos in charge" is stupid.[/b]
    Nixon wasn't so bad, he just messed up with Watergate. Bush was a poor president, although Reagan was obviously much worse. Coolidge is probably the worst of the 20th Century. The best is a more difficult question. Maybe Eisenhower or FDR.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 May '13 20:59
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Yep, Compassionate Conservative is another word for liberal. It literally means someone who wants to increase social spending while lowering taxes.

Glad to be of service. Let me know if you need any other terms explained in lay terms. I'm pretty good at explaining complex terms in ways that are easier to understand.
    So despite the fact that Bush was dead-set against abortion, gay marriage, very pro-religion and against larger government, you still label him a liberal?

Hmm...
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    17 May '13 19:07
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What's the Obama administration's plan to attack the constitution, specifically?
    Specifically to completely remove it from existence as it is written .
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    17 May '13 19:34

He was a Democrat. Period. To call him anything else is ludicrous. He simply implemented Democrat policies in other countries, as opposed to here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree