1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:161 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    "South Africa is the country where you were born".
    I edited my post... but apparently you aren't smart enough to know that I wasn't being serious. Sad.

Of course, I have no evidence that the birth certificate that you claim to have isn't from South Africa.

Have you released the long form yet?
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:21
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I edited my post... but apparently you aren't smart enough to know that I wasn't being serious. Sad.

Of course, I have no evidence that the birth certificate that you claim to have isn't from South Africa.

Have you released the long form yet?
    No I'm not the president I haven't been elected to a office, therefore it cannot be illegal for me to hold one I don't have, I work at Whataburger ask them.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:23
    No I'm not the president I haven't been elected to a office, therefore it cannot be illegal for me to hold one I don't have, I work at Whataburger ask them.
    I didn't claim you did anything illegal.

The president did provide his birth certificate... of course, you in your infinite wisdom don't believe it's "real", but the president doesn't have to provide it to you, does he?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:31
    I didn't claim you did anything illegal.

The president did provide his birth certificate... of course, you in your infinite wisdom don't believe it's "real", but the president doesn't have to provide it to you, does he?
    Then who did he show it to?
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:34
    Then who did he show it to?
    Someone other than you... heck, he's released pictures of it to everyone. Of course I guess you think the new supposed Kenyan birth certificate is the real one?
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:351 edit
    Someone other than you... heck, he's released pictures of it to everyone. Of course I guess you think the new supposed Kenyan birth certificate is the real one?
    Everyone? I haven't seen it.
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:40
    Everyone? I haven't seen it.
    That's a shame. Google is your friend... I'm sure after you wade through all the birther crap you'll find something.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:43
    I don't know it sounds reasonable, someone said you don't have to be born in Hawaii to get a birth certificate there.
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:45
    I don't know it sounds reasonable, someone said you don't have to be born in Hawaii to get a birth certificate there.
    Well, do you think that if someone said it then it must be true?
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 00:48
    Well, do you think that if someone said it then it must be true?
    So if it's on the internet, it HAS to be true?
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 01:14
    So if it's on the internet, it HAS to be true?
    I'm being sarcastic.

I find the case being made that Obama is not a natural born citizen to be pretty poor at best. First of all, I find it hard to believe that the CIA or FBI didn't do at least some checking.

Also, we have numerous officials stating that they have seen every which form and that there is no doubt that he was born in Hawaii.

Of course just because one person says it then it isn't necessarily true, just like just because it's on the internet doesn't mean that it's true.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 02:522 edits
    Stop it, the both of you!! Too much analysis!! Or is it not enough? Ok, now you two are just confusing me.
  13. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 02:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    Stop it, the both of you!! Too much analysis!! Or is it not enough? Ok, now you two are just confusing me.
    The bombastic twin killed the other with laughter.
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 14:44
    The bombastic twin killed the other with laughter.
    why bother arguing with daniel58 anyway? he is obviously mentally challenged.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 20:29
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    why bother arguing with daniel58 anyway? he is obviously mentally challenged.
    http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?subject=daniel58_is_not_mentaly_challenged%21&threadid=115291

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree